Vent thread, rant about stuff no one wants to read, suddenly feel better

I figure a good vent every now and then is relieving, so let's get started.

My freaking room mate (I would move out/kick him out or somehting but it's a dorm so I can't... only a few more weeks!) lets his twin live with him so he's always sleeping on the couch, they burn insence often which bothers my nose or something, I don't know, maybe I'm alergic-ish? Or maybe it's pot and the inscence covers it? I don't know what pot smells like cause I've never been around it, but that might explain the annoying head achey symptoms. Anyways, these idiots don't know how to do dishes for crap! Concave stuff on top rack, flat stuff on bottom, how hard is that? Every freaking time they do dishes there are bowls in the bottom rack, some times with the bowly round part facing up. I find dishes (mine) in the cabinet all the time with food stuffs still on them! Grrrrr! Also, they use the thermostat stupidly too. Thermostats aren't like car heat controls, in a car, if it's hot/cold, adjust that bad boy full blast for a bit then put it back to normal. A thermostat does that for you automatically to the temp you want! If it feels coldish, DON'T PUT IT ON 90 DEGREE HEAT YOU MORONS! It's spring, I live in the south part of USA so it's hot outside, but some inside, it's more hot. Freaking sweat all up on my forehead! If it's too cold for you, bump it up like 4 degrees and let it do it's magic. It's technology! It's incredible! Let it do it's thing!

Now that I whined like a seven year old, I'm going to read this to myself os I can see that I am over reacting. Hopefully others will come to my aid saying "it's not so bad" or "man up, it's fine," etc. I can do the same for you guys too. Because we're a family, and families stick together. Like tape does when you screw up and the tape touches itself.

Protip, if it's giving you a headache, it's probably not potsmoke, unless you're allergic to pot. (pretty uncommon, but it happens.)

However, shittons of incense WILL give you a headache if you aren't used to it.

I think that's it then, because I've rarely been around it, and the few times I am it's kind of just like this tidal wave of smell that washes over me and into my olfactory nerves and into the very core of my being and then proceeds and stab at my existence. Well, not really. But it does make me light headed. Thanks Jay?, pro tips are pro.