Need help Doing stuff for my server

Hey I downloaded tekkit server and wanted factions in I heard factions 1.6.6 works fine but when I type /f help or/f create (faction name) Nothing happens no errors nothing Also I wanted that broadcaster that broadcasts a message every 20 minutes or somthing that dosnt seem to work either so I need these plugins to work

Factions

warzone

protected zone for spawn and spawn town

and something for players to sell things etc....

how can I get these to work

And also my friend cant set his home? Nor he can do /spawn how can I change that?

Guest fondelaar

some more info about the /sethome and /spawn issues plz. what happens, does he get an message thet he doesnt have the permission? also, it would help if you post an plugin list so i can see of there are any plugins wich could conflict

some more info about the /sethome and /spawn issues plz. what happens, does he get an message thet he doesnt have the permission? also, it would help if you post an plugin list so i can see of there are any plugins wich could conflict

Yeah it comes up No Permission thing and I sort of put a list down

for crying out loud, if you can't use google to find the answers to this kind of stuff then what are you doing trying to run a complex set of plugins on top of a complicated server?

hell, you can't even figure out an obvious permission problem with the base pack.

omg 'plugins', what does it say to you?

Google -> Bukkit Essentials

or -> Bukkit PermissionsEx

If you ask again, how to set up the Permissions, the answer will propably be: WATCH YOUTUBE

If you had typed "Minecraft Permissions" in the Youtube Search, then there would be a bunch of solutions.

Note: Google and Youtube are your friends.