Terpster from "The Instance" Talked about the Technic pack

SupaScoot

Terpster from "The Instance" Talked about useing the technic pack in the podcast

Here is a link to The Instance WOW podcast:http://theinstance.net/2012/04/271-wave-4-complete/

(it is mentioned inside the show at about 1:02:00)

I find this very interesting.How a wow podcast mention the technic pack.

It shows how popular the pack is getting to be mention on things that have nothing to do with minecraft gets press.Things like this will help more players get into the minecraft moding scene.Minecraft was also mentioned for its good moding nature.

This is also one of the only times that Minecraft moding has had any mention for any reason outside of minecraft related forum/news outlet

Disclaimer:I do not surport The Instance podcast and the only reason why i made this is because i thought it was an interest tidbit of infomation

If a mod or an admin has any problems with this feel free to take it down and give me a hellen keller

If a mod or an admin has any problems with this feel free to take it down and give me a hellen keller

Don't worry, we will continue to do exactly as we see fit, regardless of any warnings/apologies/helpless pleading.

Well it's something.It's not the same as the yogscast makeing a vid about it but its something.

I will have to argue the podcast not obscure as they do host a entire convention every year but still

Eh.

probobly my thoughts exsactly. Its something.