[1.0.5]iHexxit[PvP][Raid][50 slots][Open][All Mods][McMMo] ONE BANNED ITEM!!! [SMALL SERVER]

iWireless

o3MGYex.png

IP: play.ihexxit.com

About us

iHexxit is made by the team who made iCraft Tekkit, iDream Tekkit, and iDream Voltz, and we are entering the Hexxit Field, we are creating a true experience on how Hexxit should be played. We are a new server with endless possibilities

Server rules

1. Respect all other Players and Staff

2. Do not attempt to use the one banned item

3. Do not ask for Op or Staff Positions

4. No Harassment, No Racism or Sexism

5. No Hacking, Exploiting or Glitching

6. No 1x1 Towers

7. No Spamming

8. No Advertising

9. No Profanity

We have Zero Mods Disabled!

Banned Items

1. Ender Bow

Plugins

1. Factions

2. Multiverse (Core, Portals, Nether)

3. Essentials

4. McMMo

5. Chestshop

6. World Edit

7. World Guard

8. World Border

Description

The goal of iHexxit is to give the best experience for Hexxit, and Me and my whole team of staff are gunning for this goal. Without this goal being achieved we will keep altering the server till that is achieved, but with the current feed back of the players they are loving it.

Uptime:

24/7 Up time

WE have a Dedicated Box set up for iHexxit with 32 GB ram ready to be allocated (16 is set up), and with 1 Gbs Upload/Download.

Staff App :

Username :

Timezone :

Do you have skype? :

Do you have Teamspeak? :

Why do you want to be staff :

How can you help our server :

Current time played on the server:

ip : play.ihexxit.com

Username : DarkSniperS

Timezone : UK Timezone

Do you have skype? : Yes

Do you have Teamspeak? : No

Why do you want to be staff : Well I Was Searching For A Server That I Can Help And Why Do I Want To Help ? Because I 'm Friendly :3

How can you help our server : Well In My Vanilla Server People Hack Right ? So In This ServeR Insted Of Hacking Glitching Tp Killing Other Stuff

Current time played on the server: 3 Hours

Staff App :

Username : jackwest98

Timezone : England

Do you have skype? : jack-west2

Do you have Teamspeak? :Yes

Why do you want to be staff : Because I feel I can help the server out and I have a lot to show to you and a lot to give, im experienced as I have owned my own servers and been staff on many others, this new server looks amazing and all it needs know is staff, id love to join the team and help the server, I will donate 100% when I next get paid to help keep the server up and running, I can advertise the server to help it get popular and a lot more. if If I get set a target or task I will make sure I will put all my effort into it and I wont give up until iv done it.

How can you help our server : I can advertise the server to help it become more popular then what it already is:), I can 100% donate when I next get paid to keep the server up and running, and I can hopefully get other people to aswell.

Current time played on the server: Nearly a day ( don't let that put you off as ill always be on the server and ill make sure im dedicated to:)

thanks for reading I hope you consider me,

-Jack

• 2 weeks later...

Username : Lycanthh

Timezone : Argentina; -3 UCT

Do you have skype? : tutee.88

Do you have Teamspeak? : No, sorry

Why do you want to be staff : Idk if by staff you mean administration and moderation of the server. If so, I don't want to be staff, I don't think I have the qualities

How can you help our server : Community projects, I'm a builder

Current time played on the server: None YET

Username : zhexy

Timezone : Argentina, -3 UCT

Do you have skype? : menossi7

Do you have Teamspeak? : Nope

Why do you want to be staff : I don't want to D:

How can you help our server : I'll be on often and I'll try to be as helpful as possible

Current time played on the server: 0

Username :sizzelbacon

Timezone :GT

Do you have skype? :yes username huntingarrow

Do you have Teamspeak? :no :( but i can make 1 if i need to

Why do you want to be staff :to help people because i see alot of problems on this server

How can you help our server :i can be a mod a admin a builder to fix the spawn

Current time played on the server:like 1 day or 2

• 2 weeks later...