whats missing imo?

Seraph702

First I am craving those multi-block generators; is there an ETA on that?

Second How about a blast from the past; like DRZharks Mo'creatures

add some diversity to the core world. Im trying to create a personal big dig server and client with drzharks creatures but I keep having conflicting blocks. I would love to see Tekkit get Mo'creatures.

First I am craving those multi-block generators; is there an ETA on that?

Second How about a blast from the past; like DRZharks Mo'creatures

add some diversity to the core world. Im trying to create a personal big dig server and client with drzharks creatures but I keep having conflicting blocks. I would love to see Tekkit get Mo'creatures.

More generators is something I can agree too.

I think for the sake of compatibility and stability you can't have every mod in a pack, you have to make choices between them. Mo creatures just does not fit with the technology/automation theme of tekkit.

In the past I have suggested XYcraft as a good addition. I would also like tinkerers construct but they have the world gen balanced so beautifully now I can appreciate why they would not want to add more. I consider it a big improvement over old tekkit where there was almost as much ore and minerals as stone. Almost.

What is really missing from the new tekkit? IMHO one important thing. The Coal block from 1.6.

I have so much coal. :(

Personally, I think Mo' Creatures does not fit the theme of generic farm animals, squid, and fictional monsters as far as mobs go in vanilla.

I can't wait for the coal blocks either, until 1.6 (Which we are waiting on Thermal Expansion for) use a Deep Storage Unit.

I would support Tinkers Costruct, I thought it added only repeat ores and 2 nether ores.

XYcraft would be epic, but it hasn't updated yet and Soaryn has a "Nuke 'em All!!" approach to mod packs except for FTB.