[3.1.2][24/7]Unnatural Tekkit Classic[EE][Whitelist][Factions][No-Grief][Mature][Economy]

UnnaturalTekkit

Banner-1.png

Intro.png

WE ARE CURRENTLY OPEN NO NEED TO SUBMIT AN APPLICATION UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!

Welcome to Unnatural Tekkit we are currently running Classic version 3.1.2

we are a new pvp no grief server. We are a small group of friends that

decided to make our own server and customize it with our own

idea of ideal plugins and rules. We wanted to create a fun laid

back but structured experience.

Info.png

-ip: 198.15.97.99:25565

if you cant join with the port at the end, remove the port like so:

Plugins.png

-ChestShop

-ChopTree2

-DailyBonus

-Towny

-iConomy

-Lwc

-Vault

-New Server Shop

:D

Rules.png

-No griefing or stealing

-No abusing chat, begging, or advertising

-No exploits, hacks, or cheating

-No visible quarries

-No un-aesthetically appealing buildings or 1x1 towers

-No excessive timers or broken pipes

-Have fun & Enjoy your stay

Banned.png

(Coming soon: Ranks/Donators unlocked banned items)

-All Explosives

-Anchors

-Dm Pedestals

-Rings & Amulets (Except Swifwolfs)

-Gem Armor(Working on patching it)

-Rm Furnace(Future Donator item)

-Watch of flowing time, Mercurial Eye, Hyperkenetic Lens

-Alchemical Tome(Work around banned items)

-Morning Star, Katar, Destruction Catalyst, Mining Laser

WE ARE CURRENTLY OPEN NO NEED TO SUBMIT AN APPLICATION UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-In game Name:BadJokex

-Experience:not sure about 2 years tekkit and more non-tekkit

-Why do you want to join:because it looks like nice server to play on and i am fed up with griefers/non-stable servers(thats why i am looking for white-listed servers... :)

-In game Name:beboman04

-Experience:i am playing tekkit 2 years idk when did he get out but 10 days after he get out i start to play him :)

-Why do you want to join:It looks nice server with no griefers/i can putt my plants where i want and not to be angry when next day my house is nothing and plants dosent exist any more ;( and i want to play co-op :)

And i like Adventure time picture :)

-In game Name:Zeylander

-Experience:with tekkit? a few years. . .maybe 3

-Why do you want to join:the server i'm currently on i'm a mod on and all, but everyone on that server is slowly turning into a bunch of faggs, even the people who were cool, so im just looking for a chill server to relax on, as well as socialize of course. also if you wouldnt mind, a friend of mine will most likely join too, her IGN is CuteBritt, age 15, Country Arizona, and i dont know how much experience she has, Why does she want to join?: me :P

I am indeed goui12, and would like to be apart of a closed group, fundamentally friendly, and joyful place to be.

-In game Name:goui12

-Experience:First off, I am mature and a very well rounded person with no intent to cause any harm whatso-ever. Here is my Facebook information to show the level of professionalism behind my while fun, serious fulfillment to your server's rules, these of which I have read.

I am a former server owner and would LOVE to be of any help I can be while you are still battling the never ending errors and problems that come with such leadership. I strive to be an essential part of your server where everybody enjoys me, and I enjoy everybody.

Peace with you,

Goui12.

-In game Name:Mineralf22

-Experience: One Year of minecraft, my personal experience I can bring is that despite my age, competent am at what I do, I know what is ethical.

-Why do you want to join: Virtually servers Brazilians are like that. You get VIP, and will have everything that the other players will have a week on the server. I searched and found a server I believe, is competent at what you do and accept Brazilians. I hope you accept me for being Brazilian, do not accepet the country, but his yes character.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons