[3.1.2][24/7]Unnatural Tekkit Classic[EE][Whitelist][Factions][No-Grief][Mature][Economy]

UnnaturalTekkit

IGN: XDJBlackShadowX

Experience: More experience in certain areas of Tekkit. Minecraft, playing since Alpha.

Reason: I've been away from Minecraft for almost 3 months now and I want to find the passion I had when I first loaded the game up. I've been trying to find different ways to get back in to Minecraft, but to no avail. So I decided.."Why not try to revisit a mod pack I had SO much fun with." So I've been lurking the forums looking for a server to try to get into and I signed in just to post here.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In game Name: Anlyia

Experience: I've played for about a minimum of 3 years now. I know all the basics and some more advanced stuff. I am not a complete pro on everything though.

Why do you want to join: I have yet to find a new permanent server, a good server. This was refered to me by TheBeasts. I hope to be a valuable member of the server :)

-In game Name: happy5wilsons

-Experience: I have alot experience with tekkit classic, i was around when it was the only version of tekkit. i would say i am a very seasoned tekkit player. I know almost everything about how it works

-Why do you want to join: The server looks great and i would love to be part of the server

:)

-In game Name: flashsugar

-Experience: Well me, i love to play tekkit. I have been playing with people forever, I have been on tekkit for 1 year almost. I am happy to help in any way i can

-Why do you want to join: i want to find a good server that i can play and have fun . I will always be willing to help

• 2 weeks later...

-In game name: even992

-Experience: I have been playing Minecraft for 3 years, tekkit for maybe 1 and a half. I'm a nice person, i'm mature, and im nice to everyone. I try not to get into fights, and all in all, i just want a server with no griefing and nice people! i have alot of experience with other players aswell, because i have been an admin on 3 different servers, co-owner on one, and mod on two. Right now i dont have any tekkit servers to play on, so it'd be great if i could join.

-In game Name: LockNesTom

-Experience: Been playing Tekkit for a very long time. Me and a friend are looking for a place to play with others and build stuff. Hoping to get a plains/forest area if possible. Question is there EE? I usually like it, makes building easier.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons