[3.1.2][24/7]Unnatural Tekkit Classic[EE][Whitelist][Factions][No-Grief][Mature][Economy]

UnnaturalTekkit

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-In game Name:macman19

-Experience: average

-Why do you want to join:I want to join because i want to go on a server that doesn't have greifers or have players always try to constantly kill me i know almost everything about the mods in Tekkit so if u need some one to help with anything I'm your guy. I'm loyal, honest ,and extremely genorous.

I would be greatfull to be whitelisted

-In game Name:Thegrandpaw

-Experience:Been playing tekkit for almost two years now. As well as watching all yogscast tekkit since their creations.

-Why do you want to join:I want somewhere that I can have fun with the tekkit I love the most. I want an enviorment where I dont have to worry about my setup 24/7 and if I can get a chance to help out a fellow player, Ill always be more than happy to.

Last edited by UnnaturalTekkit, Thursday at 10:13 PM

-In game Name:Thegrandpaw

-Experience:Been playing tekkit for almost two years now. As well as watching all yogscast tekkit since their creations.

-Why do you want to join:I want somewhere that I can have fun with the tekkit I love the most. I want an enviorment where I dont have to worry about my setup 24/7 and if I can get a chance to help out a fellow player, Ill always be more than happy to.

Last edited by UnnaturalTekkit, Thursday at 10:13 PM

Finally someone close to our admins age range haha. Added Sir!

-In game Name: SpartaD333

-Experience: I played tekkit a lot a few months ago, then I took a short break. I am now getting back into tekkit, so Id say im fairly experienced.

-Why do you want to join: I want to join because I have been looking for a good server, and I think this is the one for me.

-In game Name: SpartaD333

-Experience: I played tekkit a lot a few months ago, then I took a short break. I am now getting back into tekkit, so Id say im fairly experienced.

-Why do you want to join: I want to join because I have been looking for a good server, and I think this is the one for me.

We will give you a shot! Added!

In game name: DB2195

Experience: some experience in Voltz but mostly Vanilla

Why do you want to Join: Im tired of joining public servers building a nice looking house only to have it blown up by griefers and then losing all my hard earned work, aswell as i Would like to play more tekkit because ive always been a kind of Hardcore Vanilla guy and have yet to play alot more mods.

Why do you want to Join: Im tired of joining public servers building a nice looking house only to have it blown up by griefers and then losing all my hard earned work, aswell as i Would like to play more tekkit because ive always been a kind of Hardcore Vanilla guy and have yet to play alot more mods.

Welcome to the server! use /ar check after 10 minutes to rank up!

-In game Name:TheBeasts

-Experience:Over four years of Tekkit.

-Why do you want to join:I was on JWL Tekkit when they changed the ip in the niddle of the game and it never lets me connect.

Added to the list see above how to rank from noob to member ^^.

-In game Name:skullhead236

-Experience:I play well and try to get everyone to get along

-Why do you want to join:To have fun playing tekkit

-In game Name: pianoking33

-Experience: A long long time

-Why do you want to join: I want to join because i dont like griefers and filled servers so im looking for whitelisted servers

Both of you welcome to the server! Use /ar check after playing for 10 minutes to rank up to a member!

-In game Name:JusteliteNoob

-Experience:i played tekkit classic when it was new then i had a brake now i am looking to get back in too it but i dont want a server whith greefers and dupers on it

-Why do you want to join: well as i sad i am looking for a server whithout greefers and duplicators :I

-In game Name:JusteliteNoob

-Experience:i played tekkit classic when it was new then i had a brake now i am looking to get back in too it but i dont want a server whith greefers and dupers on it

-Why do you want to join: well as i sad i am looking for a server whithout greefers and duplicators :I

Welcome to the server!

IGN: dpp41

Expirience: i have been playing minecraft since beta 1.8 and have been playing tekkit for 3 months

Reason: i've been looking for a new tekkit classic server,the old one i played on is just about abandoned, and i dont want to have to deal with people who are... those people...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons