Binary Magic - Closed

IGN:xXkiryuryuuXx

Why do you wish to join: .-. i tried to get over my social awkwardness bye playing on big servers but it just made it worse ive been wanting to just join for a while be i wanted to see how many people get on im just bad with talk with alot of people i tend to shut myself off, this sever seems really nice from the outside but now that i have been on i see that the people are nice to and play LoL :D and hopefully you guys can help me to talking to people.

What feature do you find most appealing about the server:the size and magic :3 i love magic

IGN: TheGentlemanFaun

Why do you wish to join: I'm looking into multiplayer minecraft, but I don't want to leave behind the joys of all the magic based mods I play with in singleplayer. I think being part of a magic minecraft community would be a lot of fun, and allow me to keep a social life even with lots of travel in my future.

What feature do you find most appealing about the server: I love the modpack here. It looks fantastic. Lots of variety in magic forms, and ways for each character to specialize in one type, or pick and choose. I'm pretty familiar with Thaumcraft 4, and I'm curious about the other types you guys have in here.

IGN: TheGentlemanFaun

Why do you wish to join: I'm looking into multiplayer minecraft, but I don't want to leave behind the joys of all the magic based mods I play with in singleplayer. I think being part of a magic minecraft community would be a lot of fun, and allow me to keep a social life even with lots of travel in my future.

What feature do you find most appealing about the server: I love the modpack here. It looks fantastic. Lots of variety in magic forms, and ways for each character to specialize in one type, or pick and choose. I'm pretty familiar with Thaumcraft 4, and I'm curious about the other types you guys have in here.

Awesome, welcome to the server man :)