Making a Tekkit Puzzle Map.

Hypnotichippo

Hey there guys!

I have been searching around the Tekkit forums for a while, looking for a good puzzle map to play.

Unfortunately, this was more of a chore than a simple look.

I found out that there are a large lack in puzzle maps to do with Tekkit, more to do with tutorials and Skyblock. As much fun as these are, they get boring after a while.

I was hoping to find a couple of players, maybe three, that could help build a puzzle map. I would like to make it a co-op puzzle map, like "Its better together" For normal minecraft. I came up with the name "It Takes Two" for the map.

Please take time to fill out this form as I will be looking for the best people.

IRL Name;

Minecraft Name;

Age;

Tekkit Experience;

Would you be able to host a server?;

Why I should choose you;

Anything else?;

Pictures of tekkit work (Optional);

Thanks guys.

From the question that I added into the Application,

"Would you be able to host a server?;"

Im hoping you worked out that I am unable to do so.

If you can host a server, that would be great, If not, don't stress over it.

Thanks guys.

Hope to be working with you!

Application-XxJaq007xX

Age:I am 12 years Old But I am a mature person and can be funny(sometimes).

IGN:XxJaq007xX

IRL Name:Jacob Holmes.

Skype Name (Skype Is Needed):jaqoo7

Mic (Mic Is Needed):Turtle Beach P11 Headphones.

Technic 6 Experience:I am an experienced Ic2 BC RP2 person.

Additional Info: I am an all rounded person and I love to help people

Thank you for your time.

JacobDon't do that.

IRL Name; do I really need to tell you?

Minecraft Name; happyhour259

Age; 16

Tekkit Experience; i have been playing it when it was 1.1.4

Would you be able to host a server?; I dont know how to get one running

Why I should choose you; i have helped make many survival puzzle maps since 1.6 and all of them where great :D

IRL Name; Sam Welham

Minecraft Name; GoodGuyDoll

Age; 15

Tekkit Experience; I've had tekkit for a while now and I'm familiar with most if not all of the mods.

Would you be able to host a server?; Afraid Not :/

Why I should choose you; I am particularly good at red power so I will be able to make good puzzles,secret entrances ect. I am easy to work with, and I have a creative side too so I can make the puzzles look "Pretty." Haha.

Anything else?; I'm quite good with stories too! So I could possibly help you with the story.

Pictures of tekkit work (Optional);

• 3 weeks later...

irl name iuri galende

minecraft name iuri122

age 12

tekkit experience im ok at it and would be in well a middle sence

host server well no i cant even make a normal minecraft server

why should you chose me well i have realy good ideas on what to make and things like that i think that they would fit in well with the puzzles and other things

anything else well im good at making the conversation (notes and things)

pictures well no

IRL Name; Don't have it! (Skype: michael.tronnolone)

Minecraft Name; cybermanme

Age; 13

Tekkit Experience; Quite recently introduced but played a lot!

Would you be able to host a server?; No, Sorry!

Why I should choose you; I'm good with the ComputerCraft aspect of Tekkit and Technic

Anything else?; I play MC 24/7 (Except when I'm sleeping or at school!)

Thank you for you're time!

IRL Name; Rather not say at this time

Minecraft Name; freiguy48

Age; 16

Tekkit Experience; I started just a little bit before bluexephos did his videos for it

Would you be able to host a server?; only if it is through hamachi

Why I should choose you; I am a really good builder with redpower, buildcraft, IC2, and anything in vanilla minecraft

Anything else?; I am a great team worker

• 2 weeks later...

IRL Name; Its an embarrassing name, unless your Irish.

Minecraft Name; SSLLIIMMEESS

Age; 15

Tekkit Experience; i know how most of the stuff works but i still rely on NEI for recipes

Would you be able to host a server?; no, i know how to but my computer sucks. Sorry.

Why I should choose you; i really don't know, I've actually been sort of working on a custom map already, where its a co-op where one person is given a whole heap of magician stuff and the other is given science stuff and they have to work together to complete their goals.

Anything else?; not realy sorry.

Pictures of tekkit work (Optional); nothing special, just the usual jumble of machines.

IRL Name; William

Minecraft Name; Vilsol

Age; 16

Tekkit Experience; Since it came out. Buildcraft and IC2 was a tester...

Would you be able to host a server?;Yes and a Lag-Free one, that doesn't need any type of tunneling networks (Hamachi, Tunngle, Garena etc.) :)

Why I should choose you; Because I have been playing minecraft for 2.5 years already and mods for 1.5 years. I can host a server that would be 24/7!

Anything else?; I would really like to participate in this whole thing just because it is fun to make something that others will use in future :) Also the good aspect from me is that I am a website developer, so ComputerCraft is an ease for me :)

Pictures of tekkit work (Optional); None, but I am a thoretical man, so my head is my sandbox... But I will edit this post when I get some ;)

IRL Name; Wyn

Minecraft Name; itee123

Age; 14

Tekkit Experience; i have been playing for about a month and am quite good at it

Would you be able to host a server?; no i am crap at most computing things

Why I should choose you;i have been playing minecraft for 2+ years and have made a few adventure maps in that time (not story based). im also a good teamplayer and get along well with others.

Anything else?; i am good at building and using redstone things to make traps and puzzles

Pictures of tekkit work (Optional); None, no idea how to take them or post. i have made some epic things tho.