Automatic Force Tree Turtle Farm?

Pastortom

Hi, I dont know if this is the right place, but Im looking for a felling turtle program that can interact with the new tree species "Force Tree" added with Dartcraft modpack in the latest FTB Ultimate.

Since the MFR machines Harvester, Planter and Fertilizer doesnt reckognize it, I thought for sure there would be a program compatible for a ComputerCraft Turtle.

Ive been googling, checking on forums and on youtube for several hours without luck. There are so many "user-unfriendly" programs out there which seems more suitable for 1 tree sort.

But I know too little about this. Only turtle programs Ive been using are excavate and tunnel, only recently started downloading programs into them with pastebin and trying out stuff with mining turtles.

Im very certain what Im asking for is possible, if you dont have time to find a suitable program for me, if it exists already out there, could you maybe point me in the right direction? What is it called? Any programs I can edit towards my need?

I simply need it to plant the item "Force Tree Sapling" , bonemeal it (or pause for 900 sec), harvest not only logs but also leaves, and pick up items that fall off leaves (saplings and/or force ingot nuggets), and repeat procedure. WIth autofuel/refill and autoempty.

Appreciate any help deeply! Thanks

• 2 weeks later...