~ SurvivalProject ~ [1.0.7][Factions][PvP/PVE][MULTIVERSE][ALL MODS][Whitelist]

xepherlink

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: febo123

Experience in Hexxit: 3 weeks (Still learning the advanced parts)

Are you a Pvp or PvE player?: PvE. 95% of Minecraft servers are strictly PvP and I'm just tired of it. I like to build and explore without being under constant fear of others.

IGN: epic_raccoon

Experience in Hexxit: None, just downloaded it, looking for a lovely server, and you lot seem pretty great.

Are you a PvP or PvE player?: I don't usually PvP in vanilla, but I have no idea how this pack plays, so I'll have to see, PvE seems intriguing though.

Note: I'm quite friendly.

IGN: epic_raccoon

Experience in Hexxit: None, just downloaded it, looking for a lovely server, and you lot seem pretty great.

Are you a PvP or PvE player?: I don't usually PvP in vanilla, but I have no idea how this pack plays, so I'll have to see, PvE seems intriguing though.

Note: I'm quite friendly.

LC9d99a.png

IGN: RagingCraftsman

Experience in Hexxit: I have played on one for about 4 months before, the server died and I am looking for a new home. I love to explore abandoned towers and take them over and retrofit them to make a new base.

Are you a PvP or PvE player?: I am mostly PvE but I"ll PvP too.

IGN: RagingCraftsman

Experience in Hexxit: I have played on one for about 4 months before, the server died and I am looking for a new home. I love to explore abandoned towers and take them over and retrofit them to make a new base.

Are you a PvP or PvE player?: I am mostly PvE but I"ll PvP too.

LC9d99a.png

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons