~ SurvivalProject ~ [1.0.7][Factions][PvP/PVE][MULTIVERSE][ALL MODS][Whitelist]

xepherlink

Myself and a friend would like to be whitelisted so we can record a Hexxit series for Youtube together (possibly). I hope you'll consider us since I'll be posting both his and my own applications for your server.

IGN: XxxAziexxX

Experience in Hexxit: I've never played Hexxit before, but I'm interested in learning as I play.

Are you a PvP or PvE player?: PVE, I'm friendly to most people unless they provoke a PvP fight.

IGN: poncap61

Experience in Hexxit: My understanding is he started playing quite recently and has been enjoying it thouroughly.

Are you a PvP or PvE player?: PvE, He is also friendly unless provoked.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Myself and a friend would like to be whitelisted so we can record a Hexxit series for Youtube together (possibly). I hope you'll consider us since I'll be posting both his and my own applications for your server.

IGN: XxxAziexxX

Experience in Hexxit: I've never played Hexxit before, but I'm interested in learning as I play.

Are you a PvP or PvE player?: PVE, I'm friendly to most people unless they provoke a PvP fight.

IGN: poncap61

Experience in Hexxit: My understanding is he started playing quite recently and has been enjoying it thouroughly.

Are you a PvP or PvE player?: PvE, He is also friendly unless provoked.

LC9d99a.png

IGN: Taroyra

Experience in Hexxit: I played it a few times and died in a Volcano filled with gnomes.. I was going to do a playthrough for youtube and then I waltzed into Mordor and died.

Are you a PvP or PvE player?: Either or it doesn't matter to me, as long as I'm not insta-killed the minute I spawn ><

I was unable to connect because it said something about IDs not matching between world and game after I updated. I tried using the previous version of hexxit (the one I was using to join yesterday and such) but it gave me the same error. is it because the server is updating, or is it a problem on my end. please help.

I was unable to connect because it said something about IDs not matching between world and game after I updated. I tried using the previous version of hexxit (the one I was using to join yesterday and such) but it gave me the same error. is it because the server is updating, or is it a problem on my end. please help.

You need to update hexxit we just finished updating the servers

IGN: Taroyra

Experience in Hexxit: I played it a few times and died in a Volcano filled with gnomes.. I was going to do a playthrough for youtube and then I waltzed into Mordor and died.

Are you a PvP or PvE player?: Either or it doesn't matter to me, as long as I'm not insta-killed the minute I spawn ><

LC9d99a.png

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons