Sign in to follow this  
josh.adam

[3.1.2] DevCo Classic [20 slots][GreyList][24/7][PvE][Essentials, LWC]

IGN: BaronessBamford

Timezone: Eastern

Explain, in your own words, Rule number 6: If you can see my Collectors, you "collect" them. ^_^

How long have you played tekkit for? I've played on small/private servers for around a year.

If you've been banned from another server, please explain it away here: No sir, the trick is to never get caught! =P

Tell us something about yourself. Jokes aside, I just like to build things, and get atleast an occasional "Oh, that's pretty nicely done!". So I'm just looking for a server to hang out in.

GN:
silent_hunter984

Timezone: EST (USA)

Explain, in your own words, Rule number 6: EE Must be Hidden or will be confiscated

How long have you played tekkit for?
That's a very hard question, but I think Mid-2011

If you've been banned from another server, please explain it away here:
Once, but im no Longer banned, its a long story, better get your notepad, 'cuz i'm about to oink like a pig. When I first started out on Minecraft, I Shared an account with a friend, eventually, I got my own, which is the one Displayed At the top of the form, And for some reason, his account never worked, so I let him use mine, as he let me use his, His friend owned a Private Server that we went on, and his friend new him much more, so he told him that the account was his, And whenever I tried to log on the server as me, or anywhere else, I kicked him, but he logged on again, kicking me, so I drew he Line and changed the password, but his friend a a bit of a Hissyfit and banned, me, but everything is cleared up now, my friend and me are best friends, and he has his own account now, so don't worry a bit.

Tell us something about yourself. I Luv Pokemon (Nerd Alert XD), and I am a sucker for the Legend of Zelda, I plan on Being a Architector, like my grandfather. I prefer myself good at Building, so I would love to help with that spawn of yours, I am Looking for a nice, small, cozy server to go on, and this is a great place to go, Hope You Grey me!!

IGN: 25aymunn

Timezone: London

Explain, in your own words, Rule number 6: hide your emc collector or the mathyers of the servers will take it.

How long have you played tekkit for? 1 year now

If you've been banned from another server, please explain it away here:i haven't been banned from a server because i have never hacked, cheated or griefed.

Tell us something about yourself.i go to beths grammar school for boys and play minecraft with my friends. i don't have many friends not gonna lie mostly cause i'm weird but that just makes me more creative even though i suck at art. i like the magic aspects of tekkit because its fun and doesn't make you rip your hair out because your trying to make a sorting system

IGN: DoomChicken789

Timezone: UTC +1

Explain, in your own words, Rule number 6: If you have a visible EMC collector it will be taken

How long have you played tekkit for? I've been playing it on and off for almost 1 year

If you've been banned from another server, please explain it away here: Haven't been banned

Tell us something about yourself: I'm generally intrested in alot of games other than MC. If I'm not playing MC I'm probaly playing TF2 or Civ 5. If you want t contact me Steam is probably the way to go. I will provide a link through a PM if wanted