[3.1.2] DevCo Classic [20 slots][GreyList][24/7][PvE][Essentials, LWC]

josh.adam

Sorry, I guess I must have mis-spelled your name or something. This is the problem I face when whitelisting is the first thing I do in the morning: my brain isnt awake yet.

EDIT: Nope, just checked it. You should be able to build. Have you walked far enough away from spawn. You should be about 200 blocks away and you get a message saying "Now leaving Airhaven". After that you can build

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:Cathmandu

Timezone:Pacific/Central

Explain, in your own words, Rule number 6: Collectors may not be out in the open or else staff will take them...

How long have you played tekkit for?:Enough to get a base with advanced machines, emc farms, quarries, and other stuff. About a year, pretty much.

If you've been banned from another server, please explain it away here:banfree record!

Tell us something about yourself.: I enjoy dubstep and animations.

IGN:The_Impaler_1

Timezone: central us

Explain, in your own words, Rule number 6: hide the emc...like in a box or something...dont let it be seen... >.>

How long have you played tekkit for?3months

If you've been banned from another server, please explain it away here:nope im staff on 5 servers right now...admin on 3 mod on rest...

Tell us something about yourself. i like to build epic force field bases...but if theres no griefing...i wont need alot of mfsu's...

IGN: e_chip

Timezone: GMT -5

Explain, in your own words, Rule number 6: If you choose to use collectors, hide them ((I don't use them))

How long have you played tekkit for? It's been a while, but that entire stretch from Minecraft 1.2 until 1.5 I played tekkit classic, and I've done a lot of stuff in FTB Ultimate as well.

If you've been banned from another server, please explain it away here: Never been banned from a server.

Tell us something about yourself. I'm an aerospace engineering student, and aside from that I play bass trombone in my university's jazz band and orchestra, am on the Ultimate Frisbee team, and otherwise am really busy with clubs and whatnot.

IGN: Dup3D

Timezone: central african time ( from south africa)

Explain, in your own words, Rule number 6: energy condensors are considered a way to dupe or get goods cheaply by some players so it is best to keep it under wraps or a admin will take it from you.

How long have you played tekkit for? About a month two months, i have a basic knowledge and have played ftb a lot.

If you've been banned from another server, please explain it away here: i have not been banned from a server, that i know of.

Tell us something about yourself. Im learning delphi and i longboard :)

IGN: blockman3215

Timezone: Mountain Time Zone

Explain, in your own words, Rule number 6: Any EE that can be found in/around your territory, will be confiscated by the administration.

How long have you played tekkit for? 6-7 months.

If you've been banned from another server, please explain it away here: I banned myself once, because I just had nothing better to do.

Tell us more about yourself: I used to be an admin on a FTB server, but we had to close it due to some technical issues. I love tekkit classic because it was the first modpack that I ever played, and I still enjoy it very much. However, playing tekkit with friendly, mature, nice people, is way more fun and educational, I think.

IGN: flashsugar

Timezone: eastern

Explain, in your own words, Rule number 6: You must keep collectors inside your base and out of sight, ee must be hidden

How long have you played tekkit for? 1 year

If you've been banned from another server, please explain it away here: (Never been banned)

Tell us something about yourself. I am experienced in tekkit, very far in ee2 and ic2. I also enjoy ftb and void's wrath. I love to play xbox and hang out with friends on minecraft

IGN:rocksolid23

Timezone:Central U.S.

Explain, in your own words, Rule number 6: You maynot Have any collectors visible where other players can see them.

How long have you played tekkit for? About a year.

If you've been banned from another server, please explain it away here: The server staff had not updated the banned Items list and I had a Newly banned item And they just banned me.

Tell us something about yourself. I am not to good with all of the machines.

• 2 weeks later...

IGN:Mirolas

Timezone:Central

Explain, in your own words, Rule number 6: Keep EMC collectors hidden if you are going to use them.

How long have you played tekkit for? I am actually very new to tekkit. I started messing with it a few weeks ago and would like to try out a multiplayer server before making massive builds that no one will see on a single player world.

If you've been banned from another server, please explain it away here: Never been banned.

Tell us something about yourself. I'm married and have a two year old, so that is where a lot of my time goes. In addition to that, I work and attend school full time so I will not likely be playing before 9:00 pm CST most nights except for my days off. While I have never tried it with a tekkit server, I do enjoy group projects.

IGN: Octodozer

Timezone: central us

Explain, in your own words, Rule number 6: you must hide your equiv collectors cause they are not rp and they will be taken away if visible... i plan on hiding mine behind a complicated miston array :)

How long have you played tekkit for? long time

If you've been banned from another server, please explain it away here: i usualy run my own servers this is my first time on someone's serverwho i dont know personaly so, no lol

Tell us something about yourself. my favorite color is ham :)

• 1 month later...

IGN:tberry678

Timezone:Utc -7:00 (Arizona)

Explain, in your own words, Rule number 6: If they aren't on your "lawn" they're not yours.

How long have you played tekkit for? A little more than a month and a half, I played it before this, but I stopped, then started again.

If you've been banned from another server, please explain it away here: When I was 14 I dug a HUGE hole by my house (I was making a moat), and the admins thought it was tacky. When I refused to fill it in, I was banned.

Tell us something about yourself. I can only bend 9 of my toes due to an accident in band class 2 years ago.

IGN: alanh1987

Timezone: uk

Explain, in your own words, Rule number 6: all emc farms collectors etc must be in your building or under ground it out of sight to prevent lag and stop stealing

How long have you played tekkit for? about 1year

If you've been banned from another server, please explain it away here: nope

Tell us something about yourself. im a friendly mature person just looking for a nice servr to have fun on and build nice stuff and help out when needed

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: Matrix345

Timezone: GMT/UTC +0

Explain, in your own words, Rule number 6: Energy Collectors or Power Flowers cannot be displayed for the eyes of other people. If they are, they shall be removed.

How long have you played tekkit for? Almost 2 years.

If you've been banned from another server, please explain it away here: I think we all have at least once, I was banned for expressing my opinion and debating with the owner about things that I thought would help.

Tell us something about yourself. I am a very honest, mature and intelligent person. I am young, although discriminating against age is a very nasty thing. I like to be treated like any other person.

IGN: Feldmeijer

Timezone: Central European

Explain, in your own words, Rule number 6: Err.. I'm new to Tekkit.

How long have you played tekkit for? Err, five minutes?

If you've been banned from another server, please explain it away here: I don't really know how much.... Eh, it was never something really bad, spamming most of the time.

Tell us something about yourself. I am Feldmeijer, and I like to be friendly. I'm also a sloth!

IGN: SlappingAssassin

:Timezone: MST(-7:00)

Explain, in your own words, Rule number 6: EE collectors must be hidden

How long have you played tekkit for? 3 Years

If you've been banned from another server, please explain it away here: Nope

Tell us something about yourself. Love to help in anyway. Will lend expertise.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons