Advanced Computers

[Reason] Got a malicious script.

[banned items]

TNT

Industrial TNT

Nukes

We are very new yes we like to allow quarry's due to high interest

About us hosted in US Phoenix

Restarts EVERY 2 Hours i now set it to that because i was at School and it crashed so i had to fix that. So now i don't have to look at during class.

Community small buy growing.

We are a 24/7 Server [some downtime.]

[4GB Dedicated. World RESET]

[Plugins] [Faction,Mcmmo,Essentials]

Server admins owners are trolls, they get bored and they decide to randomly troll people that get mostly involved in contributing to the server. I've had a terrible expirience, you might be next to get trolled. I'm just trying to inform people that this is not the type of server with friendly owners. People are quiet most of the time, and owners troll people then they give you items and then they kill you again. I live on a mushroom biome. They made a wreck hole in the mountain with a laser rifle. Spawned many creepers, even a ghast. Lied to me it's a plugin, then I went to spawn to wait till (lie) they fixed it. And they even spawned a blaze and creeper at spawn, gave me a bronze sword to protect myself againts an invisible blaze in the wall when I had half a heart. Not the type of server you would want to join to have a long gameplay. You want to rage quit one more time? Go ahead,this is the sweet spot for bored admins trolling you because they play the server without having any other ideas annoying if you get yourself involved in chat. Hackers also infiltrated a server and made a nuke explode and it was a read timed out crash. Or who knows, might be just another troll. Go ahead, if you really want to try it.

Guys do not take legends words he was banned for a reason harassing admins swearing we asked to stop many times. He is a big troll it's night time and he says we're spawning in stuff when were not he is just mad because he was banned for no abiding by the rules.

Server admins owners are trolls, they get bored and they decide to randomly troll people that get mostly involved in contributing to the server. I've had a terrible expirience, you might be next to get trolled. I'm just trying to inform people that this is not the type of server with friendly owners. People are quiet most of the time, and owners troll people then they give you items and then they kill you again. I live on a mushroom biome. They made a wreck hole in the mountain with a laser rifle. Spawned many creepers, even a ghast. Lied to me it's a plugin, then I went to spawn to wait till (lie) they fixed it. And they even spawned a blaze and creeper at spawn, gave me a bronze sword to protect myself againts an invisible blaze in the wall when I had half a heart. Not the type of server you would want to join to have a long gameplay. You want to rage quit one more time? Go ahead,this is the sweet spot for bored admins trolling you because they play the server without having any other ideas annoying if you get yourself involved in chat. Hackers also infiltrated a server and made a nuke explode and it was a read timed out crash. Or who knows, might be just another troll. Go ahead, if you really want to try it.

This guy is correct. The Owner 3liteGaming IS a 14 year old little shit who abuses the fact he has a server. If you want to Join a server with complete fucking idiots who hand out god swords to noobs and also supply their friends with Nano armour then be my guiest as this server will make you more angry than recieving Herpes off the corner hooker. CHEERS

There was that problem that I didn't think to get evidence until the harsh trolling part ended. But I did get evidence that will support Harpertron's statement.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=i4e0qr&s=5

if that link doesn't work then here's another one

T6C7tHR.pnghttp://imgur.com/T6C7tHR

If both links don't work, I don't know just give me your e-mail or any other way to let me show you the image, because I don't know why but before I couldn't view an Image myself when I replied in a conversation with this same evidence.

What kind of survival is that? P: Is this a server where you give out items to some people when you are online and then eventually, people who weren't online at the same time get nothing. This is more like you can have free items people. Then after you log off the others who don't play at the same time would think this server is shit and leave. Is this such fairness? Of course those who don't know that others are being given out free items and machines not normal survival think it's ok. And they are weakly informed. Next time atleast write on the thread, we randomly give out people items and if you got problems playing we'll give you some free super awesome stuff. Because that isn't how you'd think of this server. And this server's thread looks like you put no effort at all. Not very imformative, atleast write that you give out free stuff to people.

And the first time I replied here you wrote that I was wrong, but seriously, can't you just admit some things? That you actually did give me items. And why did Icy give me items in the first place? Have you got evidence to prove something wrong? Atleast you would write to the players that you do give out random items. No you must hide it, but why? Oh wait, you might make an excuse cuz I don't care about this thread. I barely put effort in to writing this thread. And if that's not the case, then think about it! I can give a more detailed description of what 3lite if that's you heatcraft and icy did to me if you really need this. You can't also prove that you are right about me being wrong without having any evidence of the same event either!

I was weakly informed because eventually what I have proof for you give free items to random players! I don't like that, I wasn't informed. And did I ask ICY to search for a cave for me? Did I ask him to do that? I'm not crippled you know. Seriously, I go play survival then an admin comes up, takes a mining laser and starts shooting into the mountain side of where you would want to build something at. What would be your reaction!? And ICY's excuse is I was searching a cave for you. DId I ask him? No. If you told me that you give out random people random items. I would of known, and not played on this server, and none of this would of ever happened. Your simple mistakes anger people, they rage quit servers. It's not wanted. You seriously don't follow the server thread posting standards. They're telling you to put effort so these things don't happen!!

Legend i fixed my post And if you don't like icy_storm i can't help what he did i don't go on very often if i do i used the shared owner

Account

What i usually do is just check if the server is down i rarely join it if your having problems with the admins please explain what they are doing i can't help something that i don't know what going on please explain

~Thanks HeatCraft~

3lite was involved. I definetely know. And if you are 3lite, please, just please stop lying for once. If you could just admitt that you or 3lite if you aren't him, that yes you/3lite made a mistake. I would stop getting so annoyed, stop posting negative threads here and you/3lite could just tell everyone that you/3lite will never ever do this again. And same goes for Icy! It won't kill you.

Ok i will get icy to post Here and i am half 3lite what i mean by that is that its admin shared account so i will punish him.

Icy should be posting here shortly would you like to be unbanned since you were banned by a admin i will do this since i checked logs you did almost nothing. So do you?

You could unban me, but I wouldn't like to see Icy or whoever else you mean by 3lite or whatever's faces again. Just get them or him not to ever freaking annoy me again. Like if they do I hope you believe that without having me to post 10 posts again for you to change your mind. Make sure no fucking account ever gives out items to anyone please. And lastly, make your 1st priority to make sure the server doesn't ever freakin have to reset the world.