Modpack 1.6.2

Jammy485920

I don't think anyone really cares about and eta. It could be next year for all I care, I just want it to work well :)

It would be nice if there was a forum thread that would tell us any info on the project though.(one that regular users cannot post, a read only thread) Unless its supposed to be secret in case it doesn't work or something. But ive been trying to look up any info on if its going better than yesterday, kind of stuff. Or maybe and info on how difficult it is . Could also be a way to vent if its causing trouble. Idk that's something im looking for. But It probably wont be available to me anyways.

anyways, I have tested out my modpack with new 1.6.2 mods and most of my mods have been updated, 50+ and boy does it run better. If anyone is thinking of upgrading to 1.6 using the regular client it is worth it, at least so far from what I have found.

So all im saying is that when(if) the update comes to technic, I think the mod devs will update to 1.6. It is so much easier using technic launcher for modding. And if it isn't in technic there isn't much point for them to switch yet.