Suggest a Modpack to play?

TjayBrah

Hi forum!

Ok so im trying to find some mod packs to play, im still kind of new to minecraft not really that pro at it. Though me and my brother play together on LAN constantly and i've just learnt how to use mod packs with the technic launcher. We want some good mod pack suggestions that we could play together (Doesnt have to be on the technic launcher). The mod packs we've currently played are Sky Den and Hexxit , below are my preferences to the kind of mod pack we want

Preferences:

- We like Survival style mod packs with adventure in it.

- We Love having quests and is the main thing we're looking for ones with good quests, we loved sky den for the quests where as with hexxit we felt we didn't have a true goal to aim for, we prefer to be sent out on quests and progress through a game

- Needs to work for 2 people possibly 4

- Not too difficult to install (i play on a macbook he plays on a windows laptop)

- Something with a lot of different items in comparison to vanilla minecraft

Thank you for all your help , look forward to the suggestions

Hexxit sounds like the ideal modpack for you. A huge part of Hexxit is adventure, and it works best with small groups communicating via some sort of talking (not in game chat) and has loads of dungeons and vanilla-style items. (as opposed to machines and computers like Tekkit)

Unfortunately, like most other ways of playing Minecraft, you'll have to give yourselves the quests and goals.

• 2 weeks later...