[0.6.5]Small Australian Community[PVE][20 slots][No Mystcraft/DD][Whitelisted][16+]

Jacobevil

Australian Tekkit Lite 16+

We are a whitelisted tekkit lite server that provides a friendly survival experience, hosted in Australia, Sydney.

Whitelist Form:

IGN (In Game Name):

Experience With Tekkit:

Anything else you want to add?:

NEW MAP – MADE 18/09/13

IGN: tanner1993

Experience with Tekkit: almost a year with Tekkit Lite, but I had Buildcraft and Industrialcraft for a few months more

Anything else?: Apparently my account was banned from some server about a year ago that I did not play on. I think it was my brother on my account. I am telling you this because I applied to another server and got denied because I failed to mention the ban. I assure you that I am one of the last people to even think about causing grief to other players. I can keep my cool under stress and tend to be as helpful as I can be to anyone who asks for it.

IGN (In Game Name): DarkiKun

Experience With Tekkit: Plenty of experience and I'll probably have quarries over the ocean in no time ;)

Anything else you want to add?: Just looking for a nice group of people to play tekkit with, getting a little bored of single player.

IGN (In Game Name): Tharr

Experience With Tekkit: 1 year playing tekkit lite

Anything else you want to add?: Looking for a sever for me and 2 or 3 friends to play where I don't have to worry about my items being stolen ever time I log off or the server going down 4 times a week.

• 2 weeks later...

Whitelist Form

IGN (In Game Name): Xxavier

Experience With Tekkit: I've played tekkit for about 2-3 years but haven't played in the past 4 months

Anything else you want to add?: I often play ArmA with a milsim unit but as minecraft is my favorite game, I would like to come off of hiatus and have some fun with good ole' tekkit. It is also likely I will bring some friends to tag along as well.

IGN (In Game Name):

Mjolniar

Experience With Tekkit :

I've been on tekkit for ages, since some 2-3 years ago. I don't know the time exactly, but it was sometime when Classic first came out, a bit before that.

The USA, Idaho.

Anything else you want to add?

No sir. I've just been looking for a good server to play on, and this one looks wonderful.

^_^

Whitelist Form:

IGN (In Game Name): lolitsnich

Experience With Tekkit: I've been playing tekkit since the beginning of 2011, started off with tekkit classic and also a bit of ftb.

Anything else you want to add?: Looking for a friendly server with good connection. being an aussie, i think this server would be quite good.

IGN (In Game Name):bunt1111

Experience With Tekkit: I have been playing tekkit classic for about a year or so.(bored of opness of EE2). That brought me to tekkit lite about 2 months ago and have been playing on a server which recently shut down.

Location: Australia, Sydney, The Oaks(western suburbs)2570 110 **************** ***** road.

Anything else you want to add?: I know and love my tekkit( especially Applied energetics).Age 17

IGN = BigDetour

exp = reactors,applied energistics and large sized builds.

location = sydney nsw australia

any thing else, looking for a server that is friendly with players willing to help and teach each other. im online about 40 hours per week approx 8-9am till late each day. 4 to 7 days per week.