how to disable nei spawning on server

hey guys i was just wondering, on my server i have a few OP's that i opped for the purpose of using the teleport feature and other small things like checking the time and such, this is my question, i tried to disable nei spawning, we only want to use it as a recipe book but for some reason it still allows spawning, i noticed on the server info pane that some people have spawned stuff while alone on the server, my goal is to make a 100% legit no spawning server but other than removing NEI altogether i am at a bit of a loss

hey guys i was just wondering, on my server i have a few OP's that i opped for the purpose of using the teleport feature and other small things like checking the time and such, this is my question, i tried to disable nei spawning, we only want to use it as a recipe book but for some reason it still allows spawning, i noticed on the server info pane that some people have spawned stuff while alone on the server, my goal is to make a 100% legit no spawning server but other than removing NEI altogether i am at a bit of a loss

You're probably going to have to set up permissions to allow non-OPs to use the commands you want while not being allowed to spawn items.