TechnicLauncher wont start

Eriksson93

Question

Launcher Version: TechnicLauncher

Operating System: Windows 7 64 bit

Java Version: Version 7 Update 40 / 64 bit

Antivirus Program: microsoft security Essentials

Description of Problem:

When i try to start the tekkit Launcher it says No installation of technic found.

Technic launcher will install at : C:\Users\Jakob!\AppData\Roaming\.technic

Would you like to change the install directory and i Press No.

i only get one folder when i install the Launcher in C:\Users\Jakob!\AppData\Roaming\.technic

and thats/settings.yml

when i try to start it later Nothing is Happening

NEED HELP!

Error Messages:

Error Log:

16 answers to this question

• Moderators

sorry i faild to tell you i that i need this to start my minecraft http://hopper.minecraft.net/help/special-characters/

Dont know if this is importent i can only play runmc.bat

What? That page is only relevant if your account name has the letters åäö or similar non-english letters.

This has nothing to do with your problem, unless your telling me you got the launcher to work, like this

8Q941jU.jpg?1

Try deleting the .technic file on %appdata%. If you click on the launcher this time, it will force download the necessary files again

Launcher Version: TechnicLauncher

Operating System: Windows 7 64 bit

Java Version: Version 7 Update 40 / 64 bit

Antivirus Program: microsoft security Essentials

Description of Problem:

When i try to start the tekkit Launcher it says No installation of technic found.

Technic launcher will install at : C:UsersJakob!AppDataRoaming.technic

Would you like to change the install directory and i Press No.

i only get one folder when i install the Launcher in C:UsersJakob!AppDataRoaming.technic

and thats/settings.yml

when i try to start it later Nothing is Happening

NEED HELP!

Error Messages:

Error Log:

Hello i was having this problem i went here http://www.tomshardware.com/faq/id-1761312/fix-create-java-virtual-machine-issue.html and followed those instructions and wahla it loaded fine. i think that a few of you may just tried to over-analyzed the problem but then again this solution probably wont work for everyone

Hello i was having this problem i went here http://www.tomshardware.com/faq/id-1761312/fix-create-java-virtual-machine-issue.html and followed those instructions and wahla it loaded fine. i think that a few of you may just tried to over-analyzed the problem but then again this solution probably wont work for everyone

That fix deals with Java running out of memory because it can't reserve what it reserves by default. It might be worth a try, but I doubt it would help.