Hard Mode?

Lamoc

I'm looking for a way to make this game a bit harder. One thing I've been messing around with is the Infernal Mob mod. One question I have on it would be about the default settings. It says eliteRarity=30, infernoRarity=10, ultraRarity=10. What are the perimeters for that? I'm trying to get edit the Better Dungeons mod as well to make the dungeons a bit harder.

In general, what have you done or what do you suggest doing to make the packet harder?

• 3 weeks later...

maybe doubling the raririty or set in the folders to increase all mobs health or putting another mod like mo'creatures(needs custommobspawner) dartcraft thaumcraft or ars magica in it (it adds new mobs to the game) make sure to put off werewolves there very anoying because you can only hit them hard with silver or gold blades

maybe doubling the raririty or set in the folders to increase all mobs health or putting another mod like mo'creatures(needs custommobspawner) dartcraft thaumcraft or ars magica in it (it adds new mobs to the game) make sure to put off werewolves there very anoying because you can only hit them hard with silver or gold blades

That is an interesting idea, thanks for pointing that out, I may go with a harder version myself if I find myself not dying in my LP.