Looking for people to play Hexxit with

austen_95

As the title says i am looking for people to play this mod pack with. i tried a ton of the bigger servers, and no one wanted to start a survival thing or pay attention to the 'noobies', basically they just lured me to their house and killed me for my starter gear... Anyway, I'm 18 and i have skype and teamspeak and obviously i have a mic.

Just looking for someone to start a kind of survival game going on a private or public server, small or big, just looking to have fun.

Was looking into server hosting, i am willing to pay to keep a server running, private of course, for just the people who want to play.

I was looking into server hosts and i am willing to pay to host a server in the united states, private or public based on what we all decide. Anyway, let me know in you're interested. I will only get a server if there are more than 2 people that want to join.

I have a server

I'd like to join! I'm 20, Missouri, and more of a private player who tends so sort of spread out in a condensed way (Farms. I'm all about the farms.) but I'd love to check out playing with you! My IGN is Bill_S, skype: Panders1146 (I was young D:)

I'd also like to join! Could you PM me the server info?

My minecraft and skype usernames are the same as this one, but I just got a new computer and don't have a mic. If I absolutely had to, I guess I could use my old computer to talk to you guys (it has a built in mic) but I'd rather just talk on the server. I'm 14, by the way.

I had no idea soo many people would want to play, in the future, i think i will set up a pub server with private worlds. For now, i can try to squeeze in rockymountainman, Tyler Moore, V1nsan1ty0.

ill add all you guys as soon as i can!

I'd be interested in joining as well, I'm 13 and from Texas. I'm the dungeoneer myself, I take down an average of 4 battle towers every day. My minecraft username is Torin58, and I have teamspeak. I'm working on getting Skype as well.

message me when you have a skype, for now i can add you to the whitelist.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, Im up for playing. I have some friends that can play too. My skype is ilvengeu, so you could probably guess my minecraft name.

I can host a server if needed, but it will be a bit laggy if we aren't in the generally same area.(I've got a bad processor, so it will be tough on the server to load too many chunks). Anyhow, add me on skype.

• 2 months later...

I realize it's been a couple months since this was last replied to.

But I'd love some people to play Hexxit with.

I'm 22. I have my own Youtube channel with almost 500 subs so far.

My channel name is KHFreak63 if any of you would like to check it out.

My skype name and my Minecraft name is EmpoweredNeko63.

You can also add me on Steam if you'd like. My username for that is EmperorNeko63.

Thanks, and I hope I can play with some of you guys. =)