Tekkit's Codechickencore issue

ArrikOK

This probably goes in Support but I also wish to discuss it so it probably has equal footing here. I tried to download 1.1.9 to play with it since it has some similar things to Voltz in it. I tried to download it and it said codechickencore didn't support 1.5.2 is there anyway around this and why does the update link it give me say codechickencore supports 1.6.4 now but not 1.5.2?

Are you playing single player or multiplayer? Are you running a server? Are you saying you updated codechickencore manually?

I've been using the 1.1.9 version since the day it was available with no troubles, so I'm not understanding what exactly you're experiencing.

Are you playing single player or multiplayer? Are you running a server? Are you saying you updated codechickencore manually?

I've been using the 1.1.9 version since the day it was available with no troubles, so I'm not understanding what exactly you're experiencing.

I am playing it single player to try it out and it did ask me if I wanted to update the mod so I did... maybe I screwed up there or something...

When you say

I tried to download it and it said codechickencore didn't support 1.5.2

do you actually get an error screen? Can you take/share a screenshot (either via F2, though that may not work, or using Print Screen)?

One thing you might try is to click the gear icon underneath Tekkit and then select Reset Pack; not sure that'll be any help, but then again I'm a little stumped by what's causing your problem.

When you say

do you actually get an error screen? Can you take/share a screenshot (either via F2, though that may not work, or using Print Screen)?

One thing you might try is to click the gear icon underneath Tekkit and then select Reset Pack; not sure that'll be any help, but then again I'm a little stumped by what's causing your problem.

Unfortunately that didn't help.