Railcraft Not working.

Hi all,

I have made a server for me and some friends but railcraft isnt working... I am using Tekkit 2.1.1

When I want to make Standard Rail or something nothing happened even when I use the vanilla technique nothing happen...

But when I spawn them it works :/

Do someone know whats wrong?

Hi all,

I have made a server for me and some friends but railcraft isnt working... I am using Tekkit 2.1.1

When I want to make Standard Rail or something nothing happened even when I use the vanilla technique nothing happen...

But when I spawn them it works :/

Do someone know whats wrong?

Have you tried using the recipe mode of NEI? Also, I believe you need a rolling machine to make the rails themselves (The items used to make metal and high speed and special rails) and then assemble them on a normal crafting table.

Have you tried using the recipe mode of NEI? Also, I believe you need a rolling machine to make the rails themselves (The items used to make metal and high speed and special rails) and then assemble them on a normal crafting table.

Ahh man sorry... My bad. New to Railcraft I didnt knew that.

Thanks for helping.

Ahh man sorry... My bad. New to Railcraft I didnt knew that.

Thanks for helping.

No problem. Their wiki is very, very useful for starting out but some recipes and items have changed in the new patches so you may have trouble because of the version difference. Just see how the items are supposed to be made but double check NEI recipe mode in-game.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I'm looking into NEI and trying to figure out how I'm supposed to craft a "laminated rail" in the rolling machine. 3 steel, 3 blaze powder, 3 gold bars... Well to make steel you need the blast furnace. It doesn't exist in this version we're using (3.4.2). The wiki is all designed for Railcraft 5.1.0! It's frustrating when you have everything you need but it just doesn't work cause the instruction's your reading are for the newer model.

Any thoughts to help ease my frustrations?!?