[1.6.4][Whitelist for Construction] Worlds Collision [PvP/PvE][20 Slots][Modpack: Worlds Collision]

WorldsC_6657544_lrg.jpg

Modpack: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/details/turtling-fantasy

IP: worldscollision.mc-srv.com - Server is closed for construction at the moment.

Uptime: 24/7 = constant uptime + little maintenance

*** Please consider that the modpack is not complete. It is still being experimented.

Spec:

• Intel Xeon E5-2687W
  • 6 GB Memory (increasing - a flexible hosting company)

This server is themed with Magic and Fantasy features. Its modpack is combined with many magical and medieval mods which users can use without any limit!

Read the rules!

From time to time, server staffs may ask you some questions about the rules.

They may get you a plenty of rewards!

Server rules

• Basics

1. Do not use any other mods/programs than those from the modpack on our server except of the optional and recommended client-side mods.
  2. Raiding and Griefing are allowed. However, do not slay newbies on purpose. Griefing and raiding at the spawn will be strictly prohibited even if the spawn area is not protected. The detailed rules are on "Special rules" below.
  3. The server spec can always increase. Despite its flexibility, exploitation of chunks and server lags/glitches may result in a light or heavy punishment.
  4. Zero tolerance in racism, personal threats (real-world), cash trades (real-world), bullying, homophobic behaviors, attempted crimes and etc.
  5. Do not beg server staffs for ANY items/positions. It can possibly get you banned depends on the situation. Severe punishments must be executed under consent of more than 3 admins - my consent, however, will be valid immediately. But I will always try to be unbiased to anyone's side.
  6. Rule #6 in Basics does not count as a rule. It also means that only 7 rules are categorized into Basics.
  7. Exploitation of glitches/bugs is warned for the first time and banned for the second time.
  8. Do NOT disturb staffs working on the server. Keep questions and reports short and simple. Staffs are working hard to make the server worth playing!

Current Staff List

magic465 (owner: almighty)

MockTurtle7 (owner: user account)

Position Application:

Currently I am NOT accepting any staff.

Do not beg or ask me for positions.

Constant beggars can be banned.

Since the server is quite new,

players need time to be experienced with the mod pack first.

• Special rules on PvP

1. Repeated spawn-kills are strictly forbidden, which will be punished by an instant ban.
  2. PvP cannot take place in absence of agreement among all the engaged players. However, if this should happen between factions, high-ranked faction members can decide the rules against other factions. e.g. Two ENEMY factions can fight each other anytime.
  3. New players are protected during the first day on the server unless they start to PvP during the first day.
  4. Stealing of a protected property (by any plugins/mods) is considered as an exclusively unacceptable griefing. This should not happens. However, glitches, modded items and unexpected bugs may bypass the protection on the properties.

• Special rules on language

1. ENGLISH is the common&official language of our server. All other languages, however, are allowed on the server with a restriction so that chat should not discomfort other players. Use them only when urgent and absolutely necessary! Repeated usage will possibly be considered as a spam.
  2. Chat is logged.
  3. Do not use caps (capital letters) on the server chat. Mind that they are perceived as YELLING!
  4. Language needs to be moderated by yourself. Always be honest in a nice way.
  5. Staffs will not tolerate any involvement in arguing. They will not moderate in the way that they would figure out who the victim is. But all the players in the argument will be marked. This can result in a light punishment.
  6. If insulted, try not to be involved. Revenge (in any forms) will not solve anything. All people involved, or sometimes even the others, will be uncomfortable for quite a long time in the game. This includes sarcasm.
  7. Insults and vulgar languages are warned. The second (or sometimes the third) warning will result in banning the player.

• No whitelist

• Plugins: Essentials, Votifier, Vault, Limited Creative, VoxelSniper

• There is absolutely NO banned items! Griefing and Raiding may not be welcome by players but it is the server theme that users enjoy every part of the modpack! However, 3rd party programs such as hacks and x-ray mods/texturepacks are definitely prohibited!

• Which faction will you join? Blue Wizardry vs. Red Mercenary
  • (there is no Factions plugin on the server. The factions will be implemented with Group Manager plugin and Custom NPCs mod.)

Server&Modpack Achievements:

1. The first week: 155 Downloads - 492 Runs - Rated by 5 players (Thank you!!!)
  2. The second/third week: 377 Downloads - 1,326 Runs - Rated by 13 players (You are awesome!)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please let me know if you could not connect to the server for any reason!

I also had a problem at the beginning but I assume that I have fixed it.

Though I haven't seen any player so far in the world, and I had a lot of players who failed to connect to the server on the console.

I have no idea if you are not able to connect due to the server config or if you are trying to connect without the modpack.

So do not hesitate to write some comments!

The server is constatly breaking down. It seems particular players can cause server-side crashes. I am sorry for that. I will try to get this problem quickly solved. It can be a change in hosting/IP. But until then the server now can be up and down frequently.

Can anyone report if any malfunctions occur in single-player with a decent RAM allocation?

I found a feasible source of lagging. DynMap was tracking all sorts of activities and mapping all the chunks one by one. It could be the cause of the crashes but I am not sure at the moment. We need to test it! I removed the mod from the server.

The world is reset and new, and the server is up! Now I can finally go to bed :(

1 :IPlayed on it ,and i love it .

2 : It WOuld be better if You Would Add 1 mod Custom Npc's . And for the server to have lots of cool places so people wont get boored. ( And glitches fixed )

3 : Yea Thats why i wanna build here , i have beed playing on a lot of Rpg servers before :3 , and id like this one to bee rly good and the most popular of all.

4 : I Have been playing modpacks since i played minecraft i played technic and rpg and suvival modpacks .

5 :Yes i DO agree , i had my own modpack before ( DenityRPG ) and i know the way you feed not giving players items

I love the server and hope you accept me ( Ign : kubaker , Age : 16 , From : Poland But i live in England for 12 years . )( I can become a moderator if future if you are lookign for one im rly good with players and so :3 )

1 :IPlayed on it ,and i love it .

2 : It WOuld be better if You Would Add 1 mod Custom Npc's . And for the server to have lots of cool places so people wont get boored. ( And glitches fixed )

3 : Yea Thats why i wanna build here , i have beed playing on a lot of Rpg servers before :3 , and id like this one to bee rly good and the most popular of all.

4 : I Have been playing modpacks since i played minecraft i played technic and rpg and suvival modpacks .

5 :Yes i DO agree , i had my own modpack before ( DenityRPG ) and i know the way you feed not giving players items

I love the server and hope you accept me ( Ign : kubaker , Age : 16 , From : Poland But i live in England for 12 years . )( I can become a moderator if future if you are lookign for one im rly good with players and so :3 )

You are accepted, but can you keep the questions with your application? That would be better looking.

And please do not talk about personal info.

The server is crashing again. It may be either due to world generation or due to lightnings (natural or magic) if i could figure out so far. Either way I have to reset everything. However, I will put the server open only to the testers. It will be whitelisted. Application form will be up very soon.

1:played on it and i love the selection of mods available

2: presumably adding ars magika for people who love to use magic

3. experience in rpg/role-playing Rpg is my favorite genre and i like to role-play in the game to get in the mood of the charater im playing as :P

4. experience in other tekkit modpacks ive played them all ik most of the mods in each one and how to do them

5 yes i agree with the rules as builders who give themselfs creative items are cheating themselfs out of the fun of earning them

and giving other players items ruins it for them also: (plese add me as builder) plus im a nice player who puts others before himself

Complete Error : Forge ModLoader Has Found Id Mismatches Complete details are in the log file

ID 1806 mismatched between world and game

Id 1807 mismatched between world and game

Id 1810 mismatched between world and game

Id 1809 mismatched between world and game

Id 1808 mismatched between world and game

whats this about magic its stopping me connecting

Stack Trace:

Exception: IllegalArgumentException

Trace:

java.util.zip.ZipCoder.toString(Unknown Source)

java.util.zip.ZipFile.getZipEntry(Unknown Source)

java.util.zip.ZipFile.access$900(Unknown Source)

java.util.zip.ZipFile$1.nextElement(Unknown Source)

java.util.zip.ZipFile$1.nextElement(Unknown Source)

net.technicpack.launchercore.util.ZipUtils.unzipFile(ZipUtils.java:140)

net.technicpack.launchercore.util.ZipUtils.unzipFile(ZipUtils.java:114)

net.technicpack.launchercore.install.ModpackInstaller.installMod(ModpackInstaller.java:159)

net.technicpack.launchercore.install.ModpackInstaller.installModpack(ModpackInstaller.java:144)

net.technicpack.launchercore.install.ModpackInstaller.installPack(ModpackInstaller.java:77)

org.spoutcraft.launcher.InstallThread.run(InstallThread.java:59)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons