[3.1.2]RTKZ[PvE][30 slots][ChopTree2] We're back!

That Guy

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls!
Welcome to our little Tekkit server,

We aren't a huge fancy server, we are but a small server. If you're expecting a huge city with tonnes of player run shops, you'll be disappointed, with that said it would be nice to get a small community running if the server gains popularity.

Our Glorious, GLORIOUS spawn zone
z0Mgr53.png

Castle Cobblestone - Under construction
L8rEHEX.png

The King of the Castle speaks with His Guards. A siege is due... Will the King survive? Or will anarchy rein? - A Mini-game on the server
SRxDeDp.png

192.99.7.178:25567 - New IP address, please make a note of it

Once you've Joined this server, you're presented with a Choice: Either follow the Path of Magic, or the path of Science... Both sides have equal strengths and weaknesses. Join up with people who follow your path or live on your own, form a town defend against the mobs, work together to race to the moon. Everything is possible, the limit is but your imagination and the Resources you can find... Good Luck out there. A word of advice: If you see a Sticks Co. Sign being erected near by, it may be a good idea to be moving soon...

We run a minimal number of mods, other than the Default Tekkit Classic mod pack, these include:
World Edit
World Guard
No Item
Permissions EX (PEX)
Choptree 2
Essentials
Protection Stones

Expected Up Time:

This server is run on a Dedicated Server Located in a currently unknown location, the expected up time is 24/7

Server rules:

No PvP – Except in designated PvP zones
No Griefing
No cheating (This includes the use of X-Ray Packs)
Do not impersonate Staff
Do not attempt to use or bypass items on the banned items list*

*Banned Items
Philosopher's Stone - Use banned. This item can still be crafted, but not used with left or right click
Nuke
Catalytic Lens
Destruction Catalyst
Evertide Amulet
Harvest Goddess Band
Black Hole Band
Ring of Ignition (All Versions)
Void Ring
Mercurial Eye
Mercurial Eye
Ring of Arcana
Swift Wolf's Rending Gale (A.K.A Swift wolf's) - Use Banned. This item can still be crafted and used for its flying ca
Watch of Flowing time (all Versions)
Volcanite Amulet
Red Matter Furnace
Cannon
Nova Catalyst
Nova Cataclysm
Dimensional Anchor
Tank Cart
Turtle
Ingnite
World Anchor
Anchor Cart
Work Cart
Dark Matter Pedestal

Industrial credits - Crafting banned, due to them being used as server currency. The Current exchange rate is 2 Diamonds to One Credit

These Items are banned for reasons of Server safety. Any users caught with any of the above listed items will have the banned items stripped from them and may be banned.

Our website: www.thekillzone.net
Our Forums: www.thekillzone.net Forums

Like us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/rtkztekkit

Donations are NOT required, but are appreciated to keep the server running

Paypal Donations via this link

Our VIP/Donation shop is now available! - Here

Update News:
New host move complete. Awaiting new players

Edited by That Guy

• 2 weeks later...

You've completely patched your server right. RIGHT? If you've been gone a while there's about 12 ways to crash the server, and quite a few dupes that you probably don't know about.

The server's on Rec. Build... As far as I know, it's mostly stable. Or at least as stable as a pack of modification can be together when in the public domain

Well a few new dupe items:

Mining Lazer + Auto Crafting table

Item Loader

Advanced Item loader

A few crash items:

Enderchests

Redstone + Redstone cable

REPs

Lemme go back in my own changelog to see what else I'm forgetting.

Well a few new dupe items:

Mining Lazer + Auto Crafting table

Item Loader

Advanced Item loader

A few crash items:

Enderchests

Redstone + Redstone cable

REPs

Lemme go back in my own changelog to see what else I'm forgetting.

Mining Lazer I'm not hugely bothered over... It's currently under debate over banning

Item Loader, I can't see a legitimate use for...

Advance item loader, Ditto

Ender Chests, I haven't had any problems with them and found them quite useful my self

Redstone and Redalloy wire, Used a lot on the server - I'd rather not ban it

REPs - I know, should probably be banned and chances are it will be. I don't like banning items since it takes the player's freedoms away, which goes against the point of my server - Being a playground for people to experiment and learn in

Mining Lazer I'm not hugely bothered over... It's currently under debate over banning

Item Loader, I can't see a legitimate use for...

Advance item loader, Ditto

Ender Chests, I haven't had any problems with them and found them quite useful my self

Redstone and Redalloy wire, Used a lot on the server - I'd rather not ban it

REPs - I know, should probably be banned and chances are it will be. I don't like banning items since it takes the player's freedoms away, which goes against the point of my server - Being a playground for people to experiment and learn in

If that's the case, you can unban:

Nukes - if set their explosion to the size of TNT (or smaller if you want!) in /config/IC2.cfg

Dimensional Anchors - if you set maxchunksperplayer to 0 or 1 in /config/immibis.cfg

I must ask before joining.....WHY NO SWIFT WOLF RING!!!????Everybody uses it to get around,and it doesn't do much(or I can't figure out how to)and its a good way to get around.

Swift Wolf's rending Gale is banned because it can be used to violate our No PvP rules. There are plenty of other ways of getting around without the use of the Ring.

Tgere should be a rank below donator that lets you use items banned to normal players but should only be goven to trusted people who play a lot or have been playing for a long time.

I'd like to be able to do that, but the item/Block banning plugin we're using either allows users to have access to all banned items or none at all... I'll see if I can do something about that.

Also, an announcement to all users on the server, there are currently some slight problems with Server RAM usage (We're paying by RAM), we're working with our Hosting Company to resolve this ASAP, however some players may receive slight lag problems while on the server.

Why was i banned for no reason my name is maxdaddy522 i was on during the griefing and he came and destroyed me and jaredjamesoncamps base was destroyed i would like to know why i was banned but not him? and if possible please un ban me thanks and have a good day!

Why was i banned for no reason my name is maxdaddy522 i was on during the griefing and he came and destroyed me and jaredjamesoncamps base was destroyed i would like to know why i was banned but not him? and if possible please un ban me thanks and have a good day!

Hello,

Sorry about the Ban, I was trawling through the logs when the Griefing was going on and your name came up in with the rest of those that I banned. I guess it's been a case of mistaken Identity, we'll give the benefit of the doubt and unban you within a few hours

Hello,

Sorry about the Ban, I was trawling through the logs when the Griefing was going on and your name came up in with the rest of those that I banned. I guess it's been a case of mistaken Identity, we'll give the benefit of the doubt and unban you within a few hours

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...