Mod pack help!

Der Artz

Hello, I need help creating a mod pack that can run off the latest (or any) version of tekknic launcher.

The mod pack would consist of the VERY simplistic mods of

-Dimensional doors

-Tinker's construct

-Build Craft

-Archimedes' Ships

and

-Too many items

If one could please help me with this that would be fantastic!

Wow, these requests are so common. I don't know if we've got anything to help..... Hrmmmmm.... although... its almost as if... We've got a giant stickied post literally at the top of this forum section, labeled "Comprehensive modpack making guide".

I wonder if that could be useful?

Wow, these requests are so common. I don't know if we've got anything to help..... Hrmmmmm.... although... its almost as if... We've got a giant stickied post literally at the top of this forum section, labeled "Comprehensive modpack making guide".

I wonder if that could be useful?

I know right? it might help, but that is only if you are an idiot who doesn't even look before posting, so it may help the OP here.

Hello, I need help creating a mod pack that can run off the latest (or any) version of tekknic launcher.

The mod pack would consist of the VERY simplistic mods of

-Dimensional doors

-Tinker's construct

-Build Craft

-Archimedes' Ships

and

-Too many items

If one could please help me with this that would be fantastic!

Like you said, yours is simple. So it should be no problem getting it done yourself.

Both Tekkit and Hexxit have Dimensional doors and NEI (I do hope you meant that and not TMI), and they each have one of the other mods you want. So copy the relevant folders from tekkit or hexxit, remove the mods you don't want, and toss in the two more you do.

Making a modpack is easier then you think.

I know right? it might help, but that is only if you are an idiot who doesn't even look before posting, so it may help the OP here.

Or maybe I simply can not fallow these instructions because I use a mac and every time I fallow the instructions some unspecified issue comes up I can't find the answer for without ludicrous amounts of downloading and time spent?

Thank you Neowulf I will try that...

Please... I honestly WOULD do this myself IF I could... But I can't... I'm too simple minded to get it to work with this damnable computer....

I HAVE chicken code, NEI (found that to work better), Dimensional doors, archemedes ships, and Tconstruct, taken from the hexxit files and a few other mod packs....

They're all here, but they DO NOT WANT TO BE MIXED TOGETHER, despite the fact I've seen the Yogscast perform the mods on their "race to the moon" series...

Or maybe I simply can not fallow these instructions because I use a mac and every time I fallow the instructions some unspecified issue comes up I can't find the answer for without ludicrous amounts of downloading and time spent?

Thank you Neowulf I will try that...

Well of course you can't fallow the instructions, this isn't no farmers field.

They probably won't come together due to ID conflicts. Leave NEI in, and remove pieces one by one. Whenever a conflict occurs, NEI will create a list telling you whats broken. then, using your text editor of choice, change the ID numbers of the conflicts in the config for that mod.

Not as in that...

It's more of in I do exactly what the video says, step by step, but in EVERY instance, either I need a different .jar file or a different un/archiver... I just isn't allowing anything to work, I'm requesting more that the mod, by someone in a better position, could put the pack together, then just upload it to the site where I could download it...

I know I sound selfish and pathetic.... But this whole process has been driving me nuts for two weeks now...

Found the main reason things wont work is that damn minecraft forge.... It's just being ridiculous....

Please.... Its so easy to do this, but I simply can not figure out how, no, rather I KNOW how but it simply will not let me...