Server 100% CPU usage with no users

Launcher/pack version: Tekkit 2.1.1

Windows version: Windows 7 64-bit

java.exe -version:

java version "1.7.0"

Java SE Runtime Environment (build 1.7.0-b147)

Java HotSpot 64-Bit Server VM (build 21.0-b17, mixed mode)

Server log: http://pastebin.com/HQYceHaN

My server starts up and has 100% CPU, all the time, with noone logged in. It just started doing this roughly after the time I enabled flying, but disabling flying doesn't help. I've heard that IC2 loops can cause this kind of thing, but I don't know how to find one of those, and the server is so unresponsive I can't even walk around. It rarely responds to pings, and can take up to a minute to login.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

if you have world edit installed id recomend using //remove items 10000 if your players have bad pipes it can cause a huge issue with spitting items onto the ground. I also recommend clearing all living entities from your world I use super mob removal because /butcher doesnt clear animals and people with crazy huge farms will cause a problem too.

Awesome! It worked! What does that do? What did I remove?

//remove items removes items of course. You may have had a BC pip break somewhere and dump hundreds and thousands of items the server had to account for. When you cleared them out, your server didn't have to process for them anymore. Check your pipe system for leaks.

You can also do /remove items -1 (that removes ALL items on the ground within all loaded chunks of the server). When your first doing it, also do drops, arrows, boats and xp. Just to make shure u get all shit on the ground gone. In regards of killing animals do /butcher -a, that kills all mobs on the server. But if you dont have any plugins that limits the mobspawn, you back to basic in regards of mobs in 5 minutes.