Modpack error in opening zip file (PLZ HELP)w

SkyProGames(YouTube)

I was trying to launch my load my modpack and it said:

"Error unzipping a file for the following pack: (Modpack Name)

error in opening zip file

Please consult the modpack author."

i looked up videos and this is not a issue that i guess is commonly occurring so i couldnt fix it and this is a last resort if you need the mod list and or the actual mod pack files just ask me and i will happily post them if it will help, but please help me.

When I said "Download for the Technic launcher" I was trying to make it clear I was speaking about your modpack on the Technic platform website.

(EDIT)

2 errors with the pack:

1. you pulled all of the mods from Tekkit witch is 1.5.2 and your pack is 1.6.4.

2. you named the zip file "XEliteVersion1.zip.zip" and the modpack.jar "modpack.jar.jar".

it HAS to be "modpack.jar"

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BUMP ON THE FORUM!

Calm down there. You can't let stuff like this get you worked up. Just point a mod at it and let us deal with it.

did not know, just really annoyed about this modpack not working

1: Read the rules.

2: Read the rules.

3: The popup edit dialog doesn't work properly in firefox, use the more "More Options..." button to get a real edit page.

Someone please help me! i dont know what to do no one is responding!!!!!! im confused cause i cant make another thread but cant bump and no one is responding and im confused!

The last time I saw desperation like this was when I was in the childrens hospital NBICU watching a father go crazy worrying if his 7 week premature baby and dangerously hypertensive wife were going to survive. That was a year ago and truthfully I was looking in the mirror at the time.

Point is, calm the feck down there billy. This is not a life or death issue, nor is it so far beyond the ken of the common man that only the world renown packsmiths of platform pagoda, with ancient arcane knowledge passed through generations from father to son, could possibly decipher the problem.

Calm down, read the rules, then read the guide stickied up top and try again slowly.

• 3 weeks later...

i got a error:error downloading file for the following pack... on multiple modpacks i downloaded then tried working woth one of the modpacks again and then only that one works (i think i moved the modpack or something) i dont really know what this bug is but i tried going to where the modpack should be and it brought me to a dropbox page and it said error 404 cant find webpage your looking for.

i got a error:error downloading file for the following pack... on multiple modpacks i downloaded then tried working woth one of the modpacks again and then only that one works (i think i moved the modpack or something) i dont really know what this bug is but i tried going to where the modpack should be and it brought me to a dropbox page and it said error 404 cant find webpage your looking for.

what are you talking about?

this has nothing to do with what is at hand.

Please contact the modpack author if its not an official, comes with the launcher, pack. If it is a pack that came with the launcher, please post a full and proper bug report as opposed to commandeering another post.