Tekkit Server Crash

Googz

Hi All

Hoping someone can provide insight on my constant server crashing. We have a few tessaracts, liquiducts, conduits...the usual. The crash report seems to allude to a liquiduct/conduit but with limited knowledge I am not too sure how I track the exact issue and resolve. Below is a link to pastebin which contains my crash report, any assistance is much appreciated:

http://pastebin.com/7XQyGvca

yea that seems to be the issue. Will ask the lads to re-run their lines. Thanks

If you haven't resolved the issue the exact location of the conduit is X24 Y32 Z-24 in the nether (DIM -1). I usually run into this on my server when an area has some form of machine running or something that performs calculations in an area that becomes unloaded either because of faulty chunk loading or lack of loading.

If you haven't resolved the issue the exact location of the conduit is X24 Y32 Z-24 in the nether (DIM -1). I usually run into this on my server when an area has some form of machine running or something that performs calculations in an area that becomes unloaded either because of faulty chunk loading or lack of loading.

Yea that is exactly what happened. We broke down our setup and moved it over so problem resolved. Thanks