Looking for a partner!

Takedown031

Hello ladies and gentlemen, I have just recently re-started Voltz ( I played it before the over-hauling) and discovered many many new and cool items! I am looking for a player who has the following criteria:

-Is mature 18 or over preferably BUT If you are younger I will look at your case

-Is like me concerning the modpack, does not really know everything that is new since the over-haul and is looking to discover these things with me

-Is serious and who doesn't fool around too much, saying this because there will be some long projects

-Who is looking to complete pretty much every machine/project in the mod and to become the richest/most powerful in the server i currently play in.

-That's pretty much all! I have a faction so I could eventually take a second partner or even a third

If you are interested please fill out the next form:

IGN:

Reason you would like to be a partner:

What is your specialty in the game(building, mining, redstone, machines etc):

If I decide your good I will message you the IP!

Thanks guys looking forward to your answers!

IGN: nenwenth

Reason you would like to be a partner: dont feel like playing a volts by my self. not as fun as others on your own.

What is your specialty in the game(building, mining, redstone, machines etc): i make the boom. and pipe work, redstone and building.