Big Dig suggestions

iBallasticwolf2

Hi it's iBallasticwolf2, and I just wanted to say my suggestions for the Big Dig Modpack. The maker could add to make the pack more city-like, Optifine, because its quiet nice with its ability to zoom in and do HD stuff, Flans Mod, because it adds realistic vehicles and guns, it may be glitchy but its still fun, Extra Biomes XL, because it adds cool new biomes that are interesting, Copious Dogs mod since it adds dog breeds which is realistic and cute. Balkon's weapons may be medevil weapons but they are real weapons that are very good, Web Displays mod because you can use the internet within Minecraft! Lastly the Butcher mod, this mod is very realistic on how you get meat in survival. I hope that if the maker of the Big Dig Pack sees this thread he tries to add these mods to this wonderful modpack, if he can't I understand but try to add them. Bye:)

I forgot to suggest some other mods, such as the My People mod cause in a world it could make it seem like there'd be a player population and not a villager population, the Transfiguration mod because it allows you to edit your player model, and OreSpawn because it adds a amazing adventure aspect.Bye:)

Lol I just switched to the unleashed mod pack and added all the ICBM and all the mekanism also minechem, Archimedes ships mod the only thing it cannot have is galacticraft which I don't give 2 shits about as long as I have ic2 mekanism biomes I plenty and ICBM, lol sticking with unleashed I would just add the mods you want to it it's fully compatible with almost everything and it's EXTREMELY FUN, goodbye big dig hello unleashed (I add mods to mod packs and so I just added every mod from big to unleashed and it's awesome, because it has all the awesome unique mods form big dig plus more )