Making New Server Need Builders and mods

ITzWilliey

I'm making a new voltz Server I need builders and Mods.I making the sever map in a sever that is on my computer right now(so max i can have is about 5 or 6 people) but I am buying a sever from a web sever hosting site later after the map is complete I will also need help with the pugins (basic stuff like economy,faction setup,donating,so on and so forth). I'm not new to voltz but I am to server setup. Right now i'm working on the spawn site still under construction but i'm leaving it open for my builder to use the imagination and create something awesome. The reason why im doing this is because alot of the voltz servers are corrupt and there mods and admins have abused there power to the point were the server was no fun I believe that staff should only use there power when power is need and done so in the proper way. I believe in more of a court system were players report a problem and support with evidence and then the staff should decide on what to do about it now is that to much to ask for? but then again there is Greif,Raid,War,and pvp.I could go on all day but right now im looking for builder and mods Here are some requirement

1. I'm looking for mature people (Not 6 years old's little kids) cause I just love to swear up and down that's just me.

2. I need reliable people to check up and be on the server (not everyday all day)just once in a while I know shit comes up i'm human to. but not weeks or months at time

3.you need to know your shit and not be completely useless

4.needs to have a Mic or some way to talk i am thinking about getting a team-speak sever or whatever.

that's about it really but its up to me who i want so if i don't like you i will not pick you to stay so get over it but i will give everyone i pick a fair shot to prove them self

Here's the fill out to apply

IGN:

Position your applying for:

Years played:

Skills:

Previous Mod experience:

(If any)

Reason why you should be picked:

anything you want me to know:

(optional)

GN: Zaldara

Position your applying for: Builder

Years played: cant remember lol

Skills: Have built many servers, including my current server

Previous Mod experience: Owner of current server and 1 before I was deployed

(If any)

Reason why you should be picked: Here to help

anything you want me to know: I like helping start up servers

(optional)

IGN: IIRarityII ( 2 i's on either end)

Position your applying for: builder

Years played: i guess since spring of 2012. when the 360 edition came out. i switched to pc not long after

Skills:i can build. i can " create" and i can imagine. and i can lead.

Previous Mod experience:i ran a nukkit server since october 2012. it only held like.. 20 people but it was fun all the same. had a little town and everything.

(If any)

Reason why you should be picked:you need people. i am very imaginative and can cook up some pretty weird ideas for builds, but if you had any actual ideas for what you want, all you have to do is say so.

anything you want me to know: im friendly. fair. and compromising. lacking much of a life can have me watch the server longer than most. considering when i get tired i get...erm.. focused. also i like to talk. im a talker.

(optional)

IGN:Wravynn

Position your applying for: Mod

Years played:2 or 3

Skills: I know almost every basic minecraft recipe and commands

Previous Mod experience: I was mod on one server for a while, then Admin on a server until the server was shut down

(If any)

Reason why you should be picked: I have been searching for a server that i can help to build in and be there as the server grows.

anything you want me to know: I am extremely talkative.

(optional)

IGN: XxPiggySlayerxX

position your applying for:builder

Years played 2-3

Skill:i am a good builder so i can build spawn when server gets griefed

mod previous server: i have been a op on one server got it to a 10,000K server because of the spawn and on a differant server i got helper and mod and builder.

Reason: because i have been waiting a shit lods of time to get a server again to be a rank (i got banned on the other servers I dont know Why)

IGN: XxPiggySlayerxX

position your applying for:builder

Years played 2-3

Skill:i am a good builder so i can build spawn when server gets griefed

mod previous server: i have been a op on one server got it to a 10,000K server because of the spawn and on a differant server i got helper and mod and builder.

Reason: because i have been waiting a shit lods of time to get a server again to be a rank (i got banned on the other servers I dont know Why)

IGN: bennyreese

Aplication: admin (if possible)

Years played: (vanilla) about 3-4; (volts) a couple of months

Skills: know how to use commands from vanilla and redstone rigery (enter the mod house the wrong way, its good-night for you) and have some small experience with some mods (dont know full list yet however)

Reason: im sort of in a pothole right now (banned from tekkitclassic server back when it was just tekkit, IE: i have used tekkit since the start of it) so im trying to use this to get clean for certain servers that are more my style (creative, non-pvp/grief/raid, econemy) in case they are whitelist.

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: Awesomation100

Position your applying for: Builder

Years played: 4

Skills: Redstone and general tech as well as an architect

Previous Mod experience: None (I'm just hoping this will be a good first time experience)

(If any)

Reason why you should be picked: Because there aren't very many good redstoners

anything you want me to know: Nothing really

(optional)

• 2 weeks later...

[Fill out to apply]

IGN:Trylk250

Notice *IMPORTANT!* : I am autistic, it means that my reactions, my general attitude, my way of working and how I understand things are differents from an normal human.

Position your applying for: Need to talk about that with ITzWilliey...

Years played: About 8 years (Most on Cracked versions), now I have my own paid (legal) account for MineCraft.

Skills: Not sure about them, but I use a lot the Creative's gamemod and the TooManyItems mod.

[Added for notice]: Skills in progress : Redstone system and thigs related to the Redstone's tech.

Previous Mod experience: [Technical (This site)] : Voltz (2 Days), Tekkit LITE (2 Days).

(If any)

Reason why you should be picked: I think I should be picked for the reason that I am good for helping new players. Of course, English is not my native language but I speak very well English. I thin k I could also help for building things such as Houses, etc. But if it is about Redstone, I'll probably need more time and maybe help from other player to help me with the Redstone.

Anything you want me to know: This will apply for everyone on the server. How I learn affects how applications must be said. It must be very accurate if you want to ask me a favor. For example, if you want me to look for something specific in a hotel, you will tell me how safe (from the left, right, up or down (eg from the 3rd cube to your left when entering.)

(optional)

IGN:lightknight77777

Years played:from 1.6.3 beta

Skills:i am a good designer i can build fast and creatively i know all the blocks how they looking and if they fit and more

Previous Mod experience:was mod in 5 servers

(If any)

Reason why you should be picked:i mature i love people i would really like to be a builder and help people so if i will be picked i will thank you much

anything you want me to know:

(optional)

IGN:vargamisko

Years played: from 1.2.3

Skills:redstone designer, piston houses, statues

Previous Mod experience:i was helper on one slovak server

(If any)

Reason why you should be picked: you maybe need some piston door builder or builder of luxury houses :D