[2.0.4] ThunderBiteNetwork | Factions | PvP|PvE|Minigames|Low banned Items

Joshua Tack

Welcome to the ThunderBite Network. We are hosting only Voltz at this verry moment. We strive for the best gaming experience we can offer.

Server Info:
- Few banned items.
- Plugins
- Awesome staff ^_^

Server Rules:
- All rules can be read with /rules and /warp rules

Other:
- If you have any suggestions please share them with us.
- We could still use some moderate server staff.

!Important!
Remember this is voltz. Crashes can happen. Don't go all crazy about it. Its uncommon to happen but there is a chance. If anything got deleted in the process of the crash, i'm verry sorry but we will NOT give back your items.

Server ip: voltz.thunderbite.net

1565222.jpg

Edited by Joshua Tack

7 minutes in to the server and i got banned because a staff member (which you consider to be awesome) accidentally typed ro then shift without realizing the name was rochlrob not Rodcab (the person he was trying to ban because he spammed the word YOU F*CKING C*NT [except without the stars) please un-ban me, I DID NOTHING!

7 minutes in to the server and i got banned because a staff member (which you consider to be awesome) accidentally typed ro then shift without realizing the name was rochlrob not Rodcab (the person he was trying to ban because he spammed the word YOU F*CKING C*NT [except without the stars) please un-ban me, I DID NOTHING!

Can i have the name of the staffmember? and you are unbanned.

Can't unban you without the name though xD can you plz tell meh

• 3 weeks later...

Seven days penalty box for bumping.

Alright, Got what i deserved. Anyway you can delete this topic and let me make a new one? Not asking to reset my penalty, just to remove this post. Thanks in advance.