Hexxit Server | BaitaCraft | Whitelisted!!

frackwheel

Hello! I am the owner of BaitaCraft. I am looking for 1-2 players who are eager to play Hexxit in a multiplayer setting with one or two other people. I want everyone to not necessarily team but share resources, help each other out and just have fun playing Hexxit. Please post your application form down in the comments and be sure to include the following:

- Why you'd like to be on the server:

- Experience in Hexxit (doesn't impact application, just wondering) (1-5):

- Skype (required):

Rules:

No griefing or raiding, Be respectful and nice to all players, You may set up anywhere you want in the world BUT link your base up via dimensional door to the Nexus I plan un building.

I will accept a maximum of 2 applications!

- Why you'd like to be on the server: cant find a good one and im looking for small ones

- Experience in Hexxit (doesn't impact application, just wondering) (1-5): i've bin playing hexxit sense it came out familiar with all mods enclosed and i am an excalent tconstruct crafter

- Skype (required): Zack Norris

- ign GhOsTxEcHo3S

- Why you'd like to be on the server: I've been looking for a small server to play with people who won't be jerks all the time, or lord over their mod status. Bonus poits for it being a Hexxit server! I love the mod.

- Experience in Hexxit (doesn't impact application, just wondering) (1-5): about a month on and off

- Skype (required): thewojak

- Why you'd like to be on the server: Just started to get into Hexxit it and I thought it would be generally enjoyable to play with other people. Hexxit seems like a lot of fun to be had, but it looks like it would be even better in a small group.

- Experience in Hexxit (doesn't impact application, just wondering) (1-5): Played hexxit for about a month, however I have played minecraft for about 2 years.

- Skype (required): I'd be more than happy to give it to you if you Pm'd me.

- Why you'd like to be on the server: I would like to join because I don't see many small whitelisted servers out there with just a couple of players, the reason I like a small server is because people can work together easily and they are less prone to griefers and raiders, I also like it because I don't have to worry about hackers very oftenly who may "hack" some explosives in and blow my home sky high, what is also great is that we can all work together and build a huge community of things and become richer than Honeydew and his craving for ores!

- Experience in Hexxit: I have played Hexxit a couple of times now and I can guarantee I know a lot of the mods that are included and understand most of them, I am great at Battle Towers because I am a good fighter and archer.

Cheers

- Liam

1. IGN: TheKillShot97
  2. Age: 17
  3. How long have i been playing Hexxit, about 5 or 6 months but I am very aware of Hexxit and its mods
  4. I would like to play on this server because all these big public servers are so annoying when all i want to do is play Hexxit with some people that don't want to kill me every 10 seconds.
  5. And Yes i do have Skype but i don't want to give it out at this place and time