What's this place for?

CoolBeans

Heh...Yeah. It makes Minecraft into a sort of Diablo styled game, randomly generated magic items and all.

'Sweaty Iron Axe of Lube' has easily got to be one of my favorite names for an item.

Wow... that is an awesome name. So far most mine have been general magic names like "strong boots" or something.

Wow... that is an awesome name. So far most mine have been general magic names like "strong boots" or something.

I got a uber-rare Brony-related item.... Hack/mine, what are you trying to tell me? Dumb luck has made me seen enough brony-related stuff recently, thank you.

Just finished my first tower! killed all spawners :D should i move in the tower?

the tower is kinda hard for me, so little space, a crapload of mobs, oh, some of them got freaking lava and soul sand. and the end loot is just 3 bars of gold ._. they should improve the loots at the next update.

also: ROFLcondas are the scariest thing i have ever seen since the ender dragon ~_~

the tower is kinda hard for me, so little space, a crapload of mobs, oh, some of them got freaking lava and soul sand. and the end loot is just 3 bars of gold ._. they should improve the loots at the next update.

also: ROFLcondas are the scariest thing i have ever seen since the ender dragon ~_~

Well the loot is ok, I got a Sh!t load of special wands and armors (red chain helmet?!)

ROFLcondas are hideous, They move fast and They REALLY are Exploding penises