New serverhost for webpage and Tekkit?

Bmandk

Okay, i'd like to say that since the new launcher came out with the new versions, i have also encountered resource limit reached. So i am very grateful that you are upgrading the webpage. But i was wondering if it's going to delay the next version of Tekkit? Or is the upgrade higher priority than Tekkit?

From what I understand, there is very little effort needed to move the webpage to a new hosting provider, and if there is, it shouldn't take up much time.

Also, the people doing the web hosting migration are not necessarily the same people developing Tekkit. That's what makes teamwork awesome! :)

So they're two independent happenings going on right now. The website is migrating, and Tekkit is still being worked on.

I agree, it was horrible the first two days after the release of Technic 6. I'm one of those people who has Firefox Gestures (get it, it's an awesome addon) and I open almost all the new posts in a new tab. Used to be I would get a resource limit everyone once in a blue moon, but during the release, I got it 24/7. Now it just hangs up on loading the page.