>>>Please Close Thread<<<

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most fun I've had in forever this server always seems to best its self, especially with the new WW2 mini-game and the jailed parkour (the only way to get out early, and I'm the one building it) so join and see for yourself. We recently had an explosion in population so the server should never be empty. If ya wanna talk while you play two of the teamspeaks that we use on the server are, 1. siemr.enjinvoice.com or 2. other.xeginimis.com

Sorry everyone, but for some reason my node from my server hosting company is currency experiencing difficulties, most likely DDoS. Next billing cycle I am considering transferring the server to a different server hosting company. Thank you for understanding! :)

SwordTekkians and Others,

I believe that the modpack is fixed with the new update, along with the new server IP being automatically included in the modpack with the new update. Please try to get on the server, and tell me what is wrong if anything goes wrong!

Thanks so very much,

Swordsyke

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons