[Server Help] Tekkit 1.1.10 ID mismatches?

xerefer

I literally just bought this thing and finally got it set up and running, but now it says

ForgeMod Loader has found ID mismatches

ID 102 Is mismatched between world and game

ID 335 Is mismatched between world and game

ID 79 Is mismatched between world and game

And well, yeah. I don't know what I'm doing. D:

if your upgrading from a previous version those mismatches come from outdated config files, quickest fix is to replace all your config files, easiest fix is delete your C:\Users\(username here)\AppData\Roaming\.technic folder and re run the launcher *NOTE* EASY FIX will delete any settings and world saves you have unless you move them first

In case it's not as simple as deleting the config files, we should be clear on some more details in order to figure out what the problem is. I'm assuming you're running a server and client on the same machine...? If not, is the server local, or hosted somewhere else?

If you're running 1.1.10, are you running the Tekkit.jar file found in the server files (downloaded HERE)?

Then, when you run the TechnicLauncher, you're running 1.1.10 (as seen when you click the little gear to the bottom-left of the Tekkit icon)?

Yes, everything is version 1.1.10, if it wasn't I'm pretty sure there would be way more mismatches or other problems with connecting to it. But that's just speculation. Now this particular predicament, I'm stumped. It's why I came here D:

Do you have access to the server files through multicraft? Because those three item IDs (glass panes, ice, and milk bucket) are all in the 'config/powercrystals/minefactoryreloaded/common.cfg' file and just happen to be side-by-side, so I think that's more than coincidental. If you can access the file, can you verify that lines 130-137 have VanillaOverride for those three items set to 'true'? I'm no expert on configs, but there's got to be something up with powercrystals and the error you're getting.

• 2 weeks later...

I can run a world in single player, and yes, others can connect to the server. Now, I have tried everything in this thread, even uninstalling and wiping the folders and then redownloading everything from scratch. Absolutely no change. I have contacted the server maintenance in hopes they will help, they didn't respond to my ticket last week, so I'm sending another one. Telling them I haven't been able to use their product since I purchased it, and I haven't. It's mind blowing, I just want to play some tekkit with some friends of mine far away, honestly I don't see why it should be this much of a hassle.