any map download?

Wasted_Prodigy

huh? what exactly are you asking for? and just to clarify they are called worldsaves, are you looking for a lobby? or a spawn with something particular in it? is this for a multiplay server or single player? is there something specific in tekkit you want in the worldsave that requires it to be tekkit? or will any minecraft worldsave will do? please be more specific

huh? what exactly are you asking for? and just to clarify they are called worldsaves, are you looking for a lobby? or a spawn with something particular in it? is this for a multiplay server or single player? is there something specific in tekkit you want in the worldsave that requires it to be tekkit? or will any minecraft worldsave will do? please be more specific

well i believe any worldsave would be good. im new to tekkit but i just need a great start map to began with. and make a creative and surv. so i guess anything is good and ill add stuff to it. this is for my server tho that i have.

there are two kinds of minecraft items out there, worldsaves (whole world with a spawn point) and just building/item templates that need to be put into a valid world, and yes those are just vanilla minecraft templates. tekkit buildings to not paste well even with mcedit(thermal expansion items do not like to be moved other then manually)