[1.0.10] CryptoKraft! [PvP][18 Slots][Whitelist] Earn BTC!

anwairB

Hello Everyone! My name is Briawna. My Roommates & I recently started up a Hexxit server. Yay! We're currently looking for people that would want to test our Alpha server out. Possibly even join for long term if they like it! We're looking for people that want to make BTC by playing Hexxit. How you ask? Well, If you're interested please fill out this simple application below!

IP:

69.175.45.173:25565

http://cryptokraft.moonfruit.com/

1. IGN:
  2. How long have you been playing Hexxit/Minecraft?
  3. Why should we add you to our whitelist?
  4. Are you an immature annoying 12 year old?

Thanks guys! I look forward to playing with you!

1.IGN: darkth

2.A few weeks on hexxit and a 18 months playing minecraft as a whole

3.Because I'm a harmless oreberry bush farmer (who likes to kidnap villagers on the side)

4.Nope

Also what is banned on your server or will I find out server sided?

Also what is banned on your server or will I find out server sided?

Hey! Right now nothing is banned, besides lava buckets... We're still working out the kinks and stuff. I'm looking for trust worthy, non-annoying people to help us test stuff. Its in major Alpha mode right now. You will be able to earn BTC while helping us out.

Lava bucket banned is sorta of a turn off but I'm willing to deal with it.

Also do not worry about Btc I only looking for a fun hexxit server to play on.

Well, the lava bucket being banned is only because GroupManager has it turned off for some reason. Like I said we're working out a bunch of kinks. I will add you to the Whitelist and add the IP to the OP! :)

Well, the lava bucket being banned is only because GroupManager has it turned off for some reason. Like I said we're working out a bunch of kinks. I will add you to the Whitelist and add the IP to the OP! :)

Thanks I hope to meet you soon ingame then.

1. IGN: mwinski
  2. How long have you been playing Hexxit/Minecraft? Hexxit(4-6 monthes) Minecraft (1+ years)
  3. Why should we add you to our whitelist? I love playing Hexxit and I think that playing on a multiplayer server will only enhance my experience as well as others'.
  4. Are you an immature annoying 12 year old? No, I keep to myself unless spoken to.

1. juliand665

2. I started playing MC when it was in Alpha 1.1 or so. I'm starting Hexxit today, but have been really into FTB and Tekkit, and have also modded minecraft myself.

3. I'd love to help out testing, especially since I know how much of a hassle it is to host one oneself.

4. Not anymore.

1: BananaManIsHere

2: God knows when I started playing Minecraft, probably very early beta. Maybe half way through beta. Somewhere around then. As for Hexxit, I am quite new. I have spent many hours playing FTB and Tekkit, but I am just now delving into Hexxit for the first now. It feels like it is going to be a blast!

3: I enjoy messing around with mods, building and generally creating awesome contraptions! I have trouble playing single player survival with and without mods in general (Unless I have something like Tales of Kingdoms installed) as I feel there is no point in making a great machine if you are the only that is going to see it. As such, I really like building and playing on either mini games servers, or multiplayer modded survival servers. I believe that when I am playing with other people with the same goal as I have, having fun, then I can put a lot more time and effort into playing.

4: Pfft, course not :P

• 2 weeks later...

1. spinachstealer

2. Hexxit for about two months, but it was a while back, and I have decided to get back into it, but this time with friends. Minecraft since Beta 1.8/

3. I am a nice person and enjoy working with other (mostly my friends), and I love Hexxit.

4. There was a time...

Also consider whitelisting mittentheif and DesktopFolder. They are my friends and I believe they would enjoy playing on this server with me. We don't grief(destructively) and that only too each other and people we know well. Ex, filling a house with water, or planting LOTS of flowers on the roof.

IGN: DesktopFolder

Played MC since: Can't really remember to be honest, first used it about 2 years ago but mostly been doing it for the last year.

Reason for joining: I can help test the server and provide information, and be a generally friendly member. Most of the time. :)

Are you a great annoyance: I certainly hope not. As for the age part, nope, thank goodness.

As a side note, I agree with everything spinachstealer said except for parts that might not be good to agree with. ^_^