Hexxit Used to Work, now it never gets past the white Mojang screen

Solrex

Question

Title: Hexxit Used to Work, now it never gets past the white Mojang screen

Version: 1_0_4

OS: Windows 7 Professional Processor Intel ® Core2 Duo CPU P7450 @ 2.13GHz 2.13 GHz Installed memory(RAM) 4GB System type 64-bit operating system

Java Version: Version 6 Update 45 (build 1.6.0_45-b06)

Description of Problem:

I tried to load up Hexxit and it gets stuck at the mojang screen, and when I try to close it, it becomes unresponsive. I HAVE TRIED deleting hexxit, redownloading it, trying a different modpack with TC (Big Dig), (Mind you, only vanilla works in the Technic launcher) I've tried waiting it out and it never loads, and it has worked before but now it wont! I just want to play with all the mods again, especially TC, that's what got me to play hexxit. I leave, come back, watch a 10+ minute video on youtube on a different device, etc. and it doesn't load when its loaded before within a good minute or two.

The hexxit version has to be up to date because I have deleted and redownloaded several times but failed.

Error Messages:

Hexxit (Not Responding)

Java platform SE binary is not responding:

Error Log:

It doesn't give one it just sits there and doesn't load.  When I close it, or attempt to close it, it becomes inresponsive until I have to spam click to get windows to to say 

Hexxit (Not Responding)

Java  platform SE binary is not responding: 

Close the program 

Wait for the Program to respond.

I close it

Windows is looking for a solution

then it closes automatically and brings me to the launcher screen, Taunting me with the cool purple dude with an orange sword going into a mob tower with an occasional lightning (title screen) yet not allowing me to play.

6 answers to this question

• Moderators

This is a Technic launcher bug, not Hexxit. The difference is that Hexxit Bug board is for when you manage to get to the minecraft main menu and then crash.

What antivirus do you have installed?

You have java version 6? You should update to version 7 update 45 which is the latest today

• Moderators

I go to update my java following some online instructions and... at the Java control panel there is no update tab...

I've never heard that they had one, nor done it that way. Just type java 7 update 45 on google

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU! IT WORKS! THANK YOU MUNAUS!!!!

Yeah, it works now. I just restarted the computer and took a box upstairs and came back and MINECRAFT 68 mods installed 68 loaded Don't Bother with the clones Notice Minecraft 1.6 is manual download Minecraft 1.5.2 AND ITS WORKING!!!

Thanks

• Moderators

Hey, I have had the same problem and I did what Munaus said, downloading java 7 update 45 i even reinstalled technic launcher but i still get the same error message!! help please

Make your own bug thread