All packs offline & Can't add packs

NoFearisus

Question

Launcher Version: 378

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium

Java Version: Java 7 Update 45

Antivirus Program:

Description of Problem:

Well so I launch it up and all it says I have no packs and that they are offline. Before I downloaded the new launcher it said they were all offline and I couldn't add new packs at all. It just says that it isn't a modpack when I try to add it in to the launcher. I'm not sure why but I'm hoping someone can help me

Error Messages:

Error Log:

14 answers to this question

I run it as admin every time and I have no antivirus thing. I have it allowed in my fire wall too. Now it doesn't even show up.

You might have malware on your PC such as Relevant Knowledge. You'll have to buy a new one unless you install an Antivirus such as Avast soon. Then again it might not matter because hackers could have your passwords already from the malware. NO COMPUTER IS IMMUNE TO MALWARE OR HACKERS.

Once you've made sure that malware is not on your PC by installing an Antivirus such as Avast, Try logging in with the Official minecraft launcher, then launching the technic launcher.

Hi everybody I had the exact same problem until I downloaded Spybot (for free) you can find it here http://www.safer-networking.org/spybots-own-mirror-1/ after it had run and deleted spyware and stuff it worked perfectly for me J (this is not advertising for the website)

Spybot S&D isn't really a tool for novice users, you can really screw up your PC with it if you don't know what you're doing.

Sorry to hijack here, but it won't let me post my own thread for some reason. I am trying to play Attack of the B-team with my brother, but it's not working. When i first downloaded the technic launcher, i had java 32-bit. Everything worked just fine. When i realized i wanted more than 1 GB of RAM, i installed java 64 bit. Latest version. Now, when i launch the launcher, it comes up with offline on the sides for everything, pressing play does nothing. I've looked everywhere for a solution, but could not find one. I have Windows 64 bit and java 32 + 64 bit latest versions. I also have norton, but it's not the problem as i have even tried disabling norton. I also tried running it as admin, and reinstalling all versions of java and technic launcher. Still, nothing works. Not sure what to do. I don't have any viruses/malware. Any help please? Image here: http://imgur.com/Nm98p8B

Sorry to hijack here, but it won't let me post my own thread for some reason. I am trying to play Attack of the B-team with my brother, but it's not working. When i first downloaded the technic launcher, i had java 32-bit. Everything worked just fine. When i realized i wanted more than 1 GB of RAM, i installed java 64 bit. Latest version. Now, when i launch the launcher, it comes up with offline on the sides for everything, pressing play does nothing. I've looked everywhere for a solution, but could not find one. I have Windows 64 bit and java 32 + 64 bit latest versions. I also have norton, but it's not the problem as i have even tried disabling norton. I also tried running it as admin, and reinstalling all versions of java and technic launcher. Still, nothing works. Not sure what to do. I don't have any viruses/malware. Any help please? Image here: http://imgur.com/Nm98p8B

Try removing 32-bit java. If that doesn't work, delete the .technic folder on the computer it isn't working on.

I ran into this issue today, and luckily I have the solution (at least for the issue I was having).

All the packs were offline (other than the one's initially included with Technic), tried Malwarebytes, no malware detected, no firewall or antivirus installed, Windows 7

All I had to do was open Firefox (my web browser), and clear the Cache which was at its maximum capacity (350mb).

(Options -> Advanced -> Network -> Clear Now)

I'm sure it would be the same solution if you used Chrome (clear cache in Chrome) or Internet Explorer (Not even sure how to in that one, because I simply never ever use it).

Hope this helps!