MoonQuest and Hexxit don't open.

Tekkitwolf200

Question

Launcher Version: Latest (containing the modpacks such as Hexxit, Add New Modpack, etc)

Operating System: Motherboard

Java Version: Not the latest, but it worked fine before I logged off to find out how MoonQuest works on.

Antivirus Program: PandaCloud

Description of Problem:

I was playing MoonQuest for the first time in my life. I logged off to find out some stuff about MoonQuest, but when I logged back on the game wouldn't load and/or open. I keep trying everyday, but it just keeps not loading up or opening.

Error Messages:

Starting download of http://mirror.technicpack.net/Technic/version/1.5.2/1.5.2.json, with 3 tries remaining

InstalledPack{info=SolderPackInfo{name='moonquest-yogscast-inspired', display_name='MoonQuest (YOGSCAST Inspired)', url='null', icon_md5='1844c730780882768b5c77b587cc0661', logo_md5='694031bf314e0d1e6fa2656cf1d6d884', background_md5='7014d97e891195a562f421d453a28d17', recommended='v2.1.5.2', latest='v2.1.6.0.1', builds=[v2.1.6.0.1, v2.1.5.2], solder=net.technicpack.launchercore.restful.solder.Solder@a4c614}, name='moonquest-yogscast-inspired', platform=true, build='recommended', directory='%MODPACKS%\moonquest-yogscast-inspired'}

Error Log:

java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\Sophia_2\AppData\Roaming\.technic\modpacks\tekkitmain\bin\natives\OpenAL32.dll (Access is denied)

5 answers to this question

• Moderators

Launcher Version: Latest

What is latest? Last year latest? Last week latest?

There is a cog button on the top right corner, click it and tell me which build you have.

Operating System: Motherboard

This is not an operating system, motherboards are motherboards. Try again

Java Version: Not the latest, but it worked fine before I logged off to find out how MoonQuest works on

Version? Upgrade? Use google or ask a friend if you don't know

I can help with Hexxit, but not a custom modpack as Moonquest. For custom modpack support contact the modpack creator

What is latest? Last year latest? Last week latest?

There is a cog button on the top right corner, click it and tell me which build you have.

This is not an operating system, motherboards are motherboards. Try again.

Then I don't know what operating system I have. Windows 7, perhaps?

Version? Upgrade? Use google or ask a friend if you don't know

It just says I'm out of date, but like I said I was out of date before and it worked perfectly then. Just when I logged out.

I can help with Hexxit, but not a custom modpack as Moonquest. For custom modpack support contact the modpack creator

Then please do help with Hexxit.

Use the reply button next time and write you reply in the bottom of the text box, makes it much easier to follow the conversation.

Also Speecy will tell you your system specs

Why must I go through all these questions just to get my Technic fixed? All I want to do is play Hexxit and MoonQuest.