Tekkit Multiplayer SkyBlockz

Technic%20Sky%20Blockz%20Logo.png

I know the title is wrong, I'm working on a new logo now, It'll be changed soon.

I created a tekkit multiplayer skyblock-like map. I can't post any pictures now, but i will have some up soon. The official thread can be found here:

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1108284-survtechnic-pack-6-custom-map-alpha-testers-wanted/page__fromsearch__1

However, if you don't want to visit the forums, I've Included the download link here:

beecock'd

The map is currently in alpha stage, although i have huge plans for the first beta version of it. Also, the chances of getting a reply are a lot greater if you post on the Minecraft forums, and not the Technic forums.

Hope you enjoy my map,

AlexThe18709

Don't sign posts, mate. I'll check this out as my girl and I play sky lock in Tekkit.

However, if you're putting together a map for Tekkit, 1. Put this in the map forum and 2. Expect to receive most of your replies here. I can only speak for myself but I avoid the MCF like herpes.

Edit:

Oops, missed the adfly link before. Hmmm, maybe the mods are feeling generous today and won't ban you...who knows.

I don't know why you'd post a map from Technic 6 and claim it to be a Skyblockz (sic) map. Also, starting inventory may need work unless I'm supposed to build diamond and dark matter bridges somewhere.

[img width=800]