IMPORTANT: READ MY LATEST MESSAGE

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Max, Why the Server is ever down. And when the server is on i can´t join (Bad Login)

(how you host the server?)

On my computer and I'm on vacation so when the server crashed I can't put it back up. Can people please not load new chunks as it often crashes the server?

I want to take the modpack on my nitrado server but i cant insall forge right on the server. So it doesn`t work

Anwser plz when someone know how to do this.

Because the server never crash (ftb unleashed dont crash too and its 3 times bigger)

/(^_^)

Just download MCPC+

And use that as the server jar XD

But when you host the server with your pc you need much energie.

My server have 10 slots (advanced join) and 2048 mbit 32cores and for example FTB UNLEASHED (3 times bigger than SKYTEK) and is without any bugs

It cost only 12 euros per month.

I take it English is a second language?

Redownloaded it, still same problem, I also tried adding more ram to the launcher, still no work

I just tested it right now and it works for me when I redownloaded it. Sorry, not really sure how I can help you. Maybe try using a different computer if you have access to one? Do other modpacks work for you?

I just tested it right now and it works for me when I redownloaded it. Sorry, not really sure how I can help you. Maybe try using a different computer if you have access to one? Do other modpacks work for you?

strange, other mod packs do work... hmm.. probably i gotta redownload the actual launcher? will all my mod packs be saved if I re download? does what build of the launcher matter to the mod pack?