Hexxit Stall in Multiplayer

TheMrXStream

Question

Title: Hexxit Stall in Multiplayer

Version: 1_0_4

Java Version: 32 Bits

Description of Problem:

When i play online with some of my friends, suddenly the game is stall, can't even close it except when i use task managment. It happens every 2 minutes so it bothers me a lot, some help please!

Error Messages:

no

Error Log:

7 answers to this question

It's too big for pastebin.com

The only thing i saw where some of these:

2014/01/29 19:37:23 [iNFO] 2014-01-29 19:37:23 [WARNING] [Minecraft-Client] TextureManager.createTexture called for file textures/items/shadowPickaxe.png, but that file does not exist. Ignoring.

2014/01/29 19:37:20 [iNFO] 2014-01-29 19:37:20 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] [Thaumcraft API] Could not invoke thaumcraft.common.ThaumcraftCraftingManager method generateTags

there could be more, but i dont know so much about all those words:D

• Moderators

If you have a 64 OS then uninstall your java, it prevents you from using more then 1Gig of memory to the launcher, and install the java 7 upgrade 51 with 64 bits - this is only relevant if your pc has more RAM. Anything between 1-2gig is fine, try not to give everything since that will make your computer cry for not having any working memory for itself.

And yeah I can't do anything if you just pick two random lines from the log, those lines happen often, they shouldn't cause any problems.

Try mediafire or try copying half of the log

A new log is made every new day you log to the launcher, so please don't copy today's log if the only thing you did was open the launcher and close it, that wont help me find when the error occurred.