No sound!! help

sinnergaming

UPDATE:

No reply for technic staff, there is other reports of people having no sound when they open it up but other modpacks do have sounds, My brother download it too and still no sounds, I really wanna play this mod but i guess the technic staff refuses to help. Any users with any idea how to solve this???

UPDATE:

No reply for technic staff, there is other reports of people having no sound when they open it up but other modpacks do have sounds, My brother download it too and still no sounds, I really wanna play this mod but i guess the technic staff refuses to help. Any users with any idea how to solve this???

How about some patience? You waited less than a day and if no-one has posted then no-one can help, have you tried the basics, update your java, check your settings

Sir, I been posting on their facebook in the comment but they skip over me to answer someone else question, it just pisses me off, and yes updated, sounds all the way up on in game and on my pc, all the files are in the resources, but i had to copyed them from my vanilla minecraft cause they was none in that folder at first, but there are other people saying the same thing no one reply back its a issue that has to be fixed

...but i had to copyed them from my vanilla minecraft cause they was none in that folder at first...

Perhaps your minecraft can not save those files, run as admin solves a lot of issues

And I just checked FB

"technic help please my sound is not workin on attack of the b team all i hear is the wind help please" < This was posted on 2 areas and there was a technic respond on one

Now lets use some COMMON SENSE

Your posts were 22 hours ago (So my earlier point stands, didn't even wait a day)

The comment they respond to was 7 hours ago, their response was 7 hours ago

And who on the team has access to the FB account anyway, I highly doubt that the entire staff does (Admins maybe, but not the mods) and a lot of help comes from the users, so again, show some patience

I've known vanilla sounds to not work for a few launches then they just suddenly start, could be any number of reasons