[1.0.5] Sanctuary's Cove B-Team Server [Factions] [Economy] [No Lag]

This is Sanctuary's Cove Attack of the B-Team Server!

IP: bt.sanctuaryscove.net:22222

This server will be a Factions server.

This is a PVP modpack so it is a PVP/Raid/Grief server.

Plugins

• Essentials
  • Factions
  • Many More

Some Basic Rules

• Be Respectful (to players AND staff)
  • No Hacked Clients/Cheats/X-Ray Texture Packs
  • Use Common Sense (If you don't think you should do it... DON'T! Always Ask!)

Read a little about the modpack and our Server Below.

The Minecraft world has gone MAD with power and as one of the scientist of this crazy world you will command minions, command dragons and, blow up the world with the massive bass of Dubstep. There is NO Sanctuary for all the mayhem and destruction you will cause in the Person VS Person (PVP is enabled) world of machine and science Gone Wrong. This mod pack will give the players the ability to create an army of monsters and minions to rule and take over the world with. Join US on Sanctuary’s Cove to test our Limit of Human and Minecraft Logic and change each other to the top. So become the one man army or Join up with allies and establish a Faction (Server has Factions as a Plugin) to take on this Challenge.

We will also be adding more donation ranks then what are added right now. We currently have Donation Ranks which are aimed straight for PVP to give people a head start. And remember that the Donation Ranks are 25% off until Wednesday!

Our Server: Intel i5 (4 core/4 Thread), 3.1 GHz (3.8Ghz Turbo Boost), Ram: 16 GB DDR3, 2 x 1TB SATA2 *Upgrading to Intel Xeon E3 1245v2, 4 core/8 threads, 3.4+ GHz, 32 GB Ram, 2 x 120 GB SSD... Next month

Our Teamspeak: ts.sanctuaryscove.net

Enjoy!!!!!
- Warleysa

Edited by swar2345

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey I have recently been stuck whenever I log into the server! I was a regular player until my I was in my Archimedes Ship when the server restarted! If someone can reply to me, and try to move my player to /warp 1 spawn that would be amazing! -MCMonkeyGamer97 (also my player name)

Edited by MCMonkeyGamer97